What mouse do you use for your photo editing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alcohollywood

Nov 14, 2009
Upper Bukit Timah
My Microsoft Explorer Mini mouse just raised the white flag on me - the scroll wheel not only doesn't work now, but it also causes some erratic behaviour when my cursor moves over certain areas on the screen.

I've only had this mouse for about a year but I've grown quite attached to it - I like that there is little friction between the base and most surfaces, the fairly accurate movement, the ergonomically-sculpted shape that fits my larger-than-average hands (I can grip a competition-sized basketball) and most importantly for me, the quiet but tactile clicking of the left and right buttons.

I'm looking for a new mouse that has similar characteristics and is within a S$100 budget. I don't expect ridiculous dpi specs, but it has to be wireless. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

If you have a mouse you love using to edit your photos, do share too.

Thanks for looking.

I just use a $11 mouse i bought from popular.

using my macbook trackpad haha... but the sensitivity not good sometimes.

Haha. I tried with my Macbook trackpad too but I guess my fingers are too fat and clumsy for times when I need to do detailed brush adjustments.

I use razor naga...

I know I'll be laugh at, but hey, I was a gamer and that mouse makes accessing 0, + & - button much easier :p

i use Razer™ Abyssus to edit my photo . lol .

I knew at some point Razers would come up in some of the replies. Keep the suggestions coming in! :)

I knew at some point Razers would come up in some of the replies. Keep the suggestions coming in! :)

lol . Because im a dota player :) thats why have Razer . Any mouse will do for photoediting.

You may also consider Microsoft Sidewinder X8 mouse. I got mine at $99 (within your intended budget)

i bought a cute little white mousy fellow at the pet store at upper thomson. squeaks a little each time i pat his head to click.

I use a coolermaster storm sniper. It's about 80s$ but is wired.
Love it.
Again, mostly because I game (hooked on SC2 now).

I dun need a expensive mouse to edit my photos. Any mouse that come with 3 yrs warranty should be good enough.

I use the trackpad on my lappy. :)

Thanks everyone for their feedback. Was wondering if any of you have used the Logitech M705 mouse. Do tell if you have!

I am not sure how mouse affects photo editing, but personally I have 3 different mouse for desktops and laptops.

I don't have the Logitech M705 but is using the M950. I would say my personal preference is still Logitech M950 amongst Razer Mamba and MS Arc mouse.

I use a Logitech G5, used to have an MX518. I like these mice because I can adjust sensitivity on the fly, very useful for Photoshop.

I use a McKal mouse. It's less than $25 I think, very comfortable for my hands. But most of the time I use my Waccom tablet for brushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.