What motor vehicle do you own?

Type of vehicle you own or drive?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Currently driving a Subaru Impreza. got it as my birthday present..

Currently driving a Subaru Impreza. got it as my birthday present..

Same here Subaru Impreza (TS) - AKA Scooby Turbo Stolen -_-||| but its not my birthday present tot lol

With the high price of cars now, I wonder how long it will take for the younger generations in the working class to save before being able to purchase a car. I think most of them will receive car as a gift rather than self purchase.

My take is if work don't require, don't buy. No point spending over $100k for a car that cost less than $50k not so long ago. But then again, most of us here are guys....so.....

wolfton said:
With the high price of cars now, I wonder how long it will take for the younger generations in the working class to save before being able to purchase a car. I think most of them will receive car as a gift rather than self purchase.

My take is if work don't require, don't buy. No point spending over $100k for a car that cost less than $50k not so long ago. But then again, most of us here are guys....so.....

Only those born with silver spoon can afford n those w/o a car, sure no chance for a babe. Cause car to them is a rich live for life in the future. Heh heh!

BBTM said:
Only those born with silver spoon can afford n those w/o a car, sure no chance for a babe. Cause car to them is a rich live for life in the future. Heh heh!

I personally knows a few chio ladies who married guys that don't drive at all. Bottom line: don't find your partner from night spots :)

French 2L, good enough as mode of transport.
But then, my next one would be a 7 seaters to fetch parents along for outing.
Too bad at current Coe, I think have to wait another x years.
Kind of like the new VW Sharan 2.0 TSI ...

Last edited:

I personally knows a few chio ladies who married guys that don't drive at all. Bottom line: don't find your partner from night spots :)

only people who keep thinking about money and worrying about it, will believe that money is the reason why anything happens

I own a non-motorised vehicle that is accident free

Miss my old ride, this is really a very good entry level car to own at that time :)

side1.jpg

New ride (not so new now, 2yrs+)....Wish come true for me :)

BAL_4549.jpg

I missing my old Vespa. Got 3 wheels, but very safe if you knowing how to control properly and don't speed.

I drive a Toyota but if the COE still doesn't come down after the COE cooling measures thanks to the Hougang by-election, I will be driving this soon.

biohazard3.jpg