What mode of your camera do you use the most often?

What mode of your camera do you use most often?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No P mode? :)

I use P mode the most, follow by A, follow by S, then M. Those "scene" modes never ever used before.

Wah that means u use scene mode ah?

why is it on canon camera that
tv= shutter priority
av= aperture priority ?

what does it stands for ?

Originally posted by rueyloon
why is it on canon camera that
tv= shutter priority
av= aperture priority ?

what does it stands for ?

Av = aperture value, Tv = time value (i think) :)

Yeah, I know, I'm good ;)

I understood the crazy Canon abbreviations to be Time Varies/Varied and Aperture Varies/Varied...

Of course, a quick check of someone's Canon manual will reveal the answer. Should be fairly easy to get hold of one since everyone's using D30s as doorstops these days...

(No Red Dawn, I'm not talking about you, was talking to someone who's got a 1D...)

What about us with more than 1 camera? :D On my 995 I use either P or S, and on my 775 I have no choice but to us P. :p

Originally posted by YSLee
What about us with more than 1 camera? :D On my 995 I use either P or S, and on my 775 I have no choice but to us P. :p

Whatever you use on your main camera lor. Have been using Aperture Priority since long time ago, since I got my FE. :)

You don't use the Scene modes on the 775? ;p

Regards
CK

Originally posted by Jed

Of course, a quick check of someone's Canon manual will reveal the answer. Should be fairly easy to get hold of one since everyone's using D30s as doorstops these days...

well it isn't designed for that but i should work fine.
come to think of it, the D1x would be more effective as a doorstop since it's heavier and more sturdy? ;p

oh i just read the other day on dpreview, someone asking how to start his car with a D30...... :)

Originally posted by Red Dawn
come to think of it, the D1x would be more effective as a doorstop since it's heavier and more sturdy? ;p

actually, Nikon probably makes better "doorstops" cos the F-series cameras all have rubber coated material - grip better. Use Canons with its light and with smooth plastic covering, break wind also the door will slam shut ..... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

To borrow Red Dawn's word:

haha...good one Darren ;P

Originally posted by Darren

actually, Nikon probably makes better "doorstops" cos the F-series cameras all have rubber coated material - grip better. Use Canons with its light and with smooth plastic covering, break wind also the door will slam shut ..... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Hahahah... eh no fair... at the very minimum, the EOS 1V / 1D / 3 all have good non-slip hand grips as well... :p

Originally posted by kamwai

my cam also have scene mode...but i never use it leh..

in what situation is it neccessary?

When you're lazy. *G*

Originally posted by kamwai

my cam also have scene mode...but i never use it leh..

in what situation is it neccessary?
if u are a newbie, scene mode is useful. Coz newbie got no idea how to control DOF or slow sync. By pressing any of this scene button, the problem is solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.