what man are capable of

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
so sad that man can do such things:cry:;(.

watch the show "Hotel Rowanda" recently on tv. found another call "Sometimes in April"

we're all born capable to do harm, but not everyone have that restrain to execute them.

there are 2 things here :

1) the killing
2) so call UN standby and did nothing & i suspect its just that they have nothing to gain from the intervention, look at their reaction were swift during the kuwait war

there are 2 things here :

1) the killing
2) so call UN standby and did nothing & i suspect its just that they have nothing to gain from the intervention, look at their reaction were swift during the kuwait war

yep. kuwait was one key producer for oil remember. of course u see the UN in their blazing glory with the heavy death metal beating down on iraq.

Rwanda (ts u spell wrongly), on the other hand is poor. and if i remember right, US was intervening in vietnam before that right? and its no short wonder why the french wanna pull out. imagine another vietnam war.

1) the killing

and you think this is the first?

you think america liberates people for the idealism of freedom? :sweat:

Rwanda (ts u spell wrongly), on the other hand is poor. and if i remember right, US was intervening in vietnam before that right? and its no short wonder why the french wanna pull out. imagine another vietnam war.

there was a lot of meddling in what the US perceived to be communist countries.

the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

while democracy is currently the best solution we all have in comparison with many other forms of political systems, there is no question in everyone's minds (those who seek to see the truth) that the US tried to shove it down everyone's throats. best part is, most of the time, in the long run, those countries would have become democracies sooner or later. in meddling here and there, they incurred more misunderstanding, deeper hatred.. and probably united the people against foreign influence and in so doing prolonged bad regimes.

welcome to the real world. We are not different than animal. its just that animal kill for food where we kill for other stupid reason. So nothing new.

welcome to the real world. We are not different than animal. its just that animal kill for food where we kill for other stupid reason. So nothing new.

If Darwin's Theory of Evolution is right, we're animals afterall... like if Nazi won, we would be speaking german now, or if japan won, we will be speaking japanese as mother tongue. So imagine a Cat or Dog won the evolution race, probably we'll be crawling around their feet begging for food.

If Darwin's Theory of Evolution is right, we're animals afterall... like if Nazi won, we would be speaking german now, or if japan won, we will be speaking japanese as mother tongue. So imagine a Cat or Dog won the evolution race, probably we'll be crawling around their feet begging for food.

something u will realise. its almost not possible to apply darwinism on humans. check up on eugenics (aka human darwinism). elimination of humans blah blah and u see the results.

point to note: its seldom tat one group of animals killing anohter. i dun usually see black ants killing black ants. red and black maybe.

oh man, what happens if the firebirds won the evolution race then? :bsmilie::bsmilie: