WHat lies around the Singapore Flyer

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Hi Everyone, It has been a while since I organize an outing on CS. People drives, Walk by or even shoot the singapore flyer but have you been up close with the flyer yet? I been there once, right at the bottom looking up, sitting on my bike with 2 other cyclists with a 35mm camera duno what to shoot~ It's becos the flyer is huge as u can imagine and I don even know if my 8mm FF can do the job on capturing the whole thing. If you are wondering that now then don bother, join me and u will know the ans!

*In case you do not know, the food here is pretty expensive and for example 2 bucks for a small cup of sugar cane WITHOUT lemon so u can imagine the pricing of the food here ..

Venus/Time:shd be nicoll highway station at 4pm

I will not be around singapore till thursday so Pls PM 'TAYKT' or sms Mr Teh at 97762214 (Dont even think of plank calling him because If you do, I will join you~)

1. TAYKT
2. canonmono

Last edited:
This weekend there is OCBC Cycle event...
Do take note.

Last edited:
Thank for your information, that will be great, can do street photography and landscape photography at the same time..

Venus/Time:shd be nicoll highway station at 4pm

1. TAYKT
2. canonmono
3. Micoll

Latest updated!!!

We will be exploring area around Singapore Flyer, Kallang Riverside Park, Marina Reservoir and Kallang Basin..
Dinner will be at Army Market there..At anytime of the day, you can leave but must inform us..

Date: 3rd of March 2012
Venus: Nicoll highway Circle Line Station (CC 5)
Time: 3.45pm-Will end around 9pm..

Last edited:
Latest updated!!!

We will be exploring area around Singapore Flyer, Kallang Riverside Park, Marina Reservoir and Kallang Basin..
Dinner will be at Army Market there..At anytime of the day, you can leave but must inform us..

Venus: Nicoll highway Circle Line Station (CC 5)
Time: 3.45pm-Will end around 9pm..

Bro, no date leh

Sorry busy with other things just now..Already put up the date..

Last edited: