What Len is better for Europe??

Status
Not open for further replies.

natoshi

Dec 1, 2008
HiE i going enrope dis few mth wanted to buy some len...what len is better? Need some help... thankzz

wow is enrope a new country ? :)

I would go with a general 28-100+ mm equivalent zoom ...... good range, not expensive and light/compact

I don't think lenses are manufactured with a particular geographical location in mind!!

I believe you mean what lens is good for travel, particularly in Europe.

1. UWA (Nikon 12-24, Sigma 10-20, Tamron 10-24, Tokina 12-24...)
2. Standard Zoom lens (Nikon 18-200VR, Sigma 18-200OS, Tamron 18-270VC)
3. Cir-Pol...

lol

before we carry on, are u using a nikon?

and what model?

if u need advice, u'll need to provide some details

:D

I assumed that since he posted in a Nikon sub-forum, he should be referring to Nikon equipment.

UWA 10-20 or 12-24 is a must have for Europe.
Personally, i will bring only my 12-24 and 70-200 f2.8 and a tripod. tats all!:think:

In return: Is there any good lens for Asia? :)
For Europe I strongly suggest Europe-made lenses, Carl Zeiss is a must. You can't show up there with some el cheapo lenses made in China or Malaysia. That's impossible!

[May contain irony.]

Get those lens that are Made in Europe, more suitable for the weather there and it perform the best in that country made which can make a lousy photographer produce PRO pictures :bsmilie:

Why is there such a thread every now and then on which lens for which country? If you are shooting landscape, get a wide angle. Walkabout shoot = standard zoom.

First you must ask yourself what you wanna shoot, otherwise you will get all sorts of recommendations which does not suit your needs.

Last edited:
Get those lens that are Made in Europe, more suitable for the weather there :bsmilie:

Why is there such a thread every now and then on which lens for which country? If you are shooting landscape, get a wide angle. Walkabout shoot = standard zoom.

First you must ask yourself what you wanna shoot, otherwise you will get all sorts of recommendations which does not suit your needs.

HAHAHAHA....Better get a European camera too. Anyway, from 10mm - 600mm are all useable range for anywhere :D. It's a matter of what you wanna shoot. TS, wat lens you have now?

When going to a new place that you are not familiar with, it is always good to bring along an 18-200mm on crop & 28-300mm on FF...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.