What laptop to buy best for photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is "the rest"?

You can always install the latest Microsoft Office for Mac OS X, and let us not digress to games, since this is about a working machine anyway.

Yes like office for example. Tried and still preferred windows.

What is "the rest"?

You can always install the latest Microsoft Office for Mac OS X, and let us not digress to games, since this is about a working machine anyway.

Yes like office for example. Tried and still preferred windows.

Yeah. I am in total agreement with both your points.
I would prefer to use a MacBook Pro as my laptop (which I have done so). Then get an iMac and add in a Windows OS partition to run my usual working programs (which I have not done so yet).

Yeah. I am in total agreement with both your points.
I would prefer to use a MacBook Pro as my laptop (which I have done so). Then get an iMac and add in a Windows OS partition to run my usual working programs (which I have not done so yet).

I also did consider too. The new snow leopard OS can do that. But the macbook pros are still pretty costly.

eventually I. bought A Fujitsu -5010 and am using it to write this reply. Yes write, not type. its so cool. it can even recognize Chinese characters.真的。没有. Bluff你们。买了过后很开心。早就应该买了。:)

It depends on whether you're comfortable with Mac OS, I guess. I have both Windows and Mac systems but I still prefer to use Windows. Plus, I'm not exactly a big fan of Apple design and the specs seem inadequate for what I pay. Thus, I would buy a Windows system that would better cater to my needs(gaming, internet surfing etc)

I also did consider too. The new snow leopard OS can do that. But the macbook pros are still pretty costly.

I hate to say it but you are well outdated. Since Macs went to Intel chips, you can run Windows OS on a Mac.

well. actually i think can get a mac book pro with windows 7. you can have dual OS you see.

well. actually i think can get a mac book pro with windows 7. you can have dual OS you see.

My dream laptop would be the macbook pro 15" 2.8GHz model with both the snow leopard and win 7 OS.

But i'll need around $4K.

Status
Not open for further replies.