A fair bit of macro too...

Nude photography is not in the category, so non of the above.:D

Cheers.:cool:

Originally posted by suhaimig
Nude photography is not in the category, so non of the above.:D

Cheers.:cool:

aiyah ..... under "otherz" loh ..... :devil:

:D

Right now, mainly doing photo-journalism cos it's my ECA now. But my personal interests are portraits and fashion.

Originally posted by tomshen
Define yourself pls.

one who takes photos :)

Me, maybe is landscape... not exactly, I like to capture those before and after thingys... and of course, I like to capture anything that I see that I like... but I ain't into ... Nature, Fashion, or Sport... 'cause dislike carrying long lenses...

hi ppl,

:D ...landscape normally more fun to view while using a wide angel lens.. 28 mm or 24mm would be fun:)

portrait .... by understanding lighting and body language would almost certain a photographer knowing shots outcome:bsmilie:

I like events, portraits, esp wedding shots... i loved those, shot 300+ today, :) think I'm falling in love with shooting.

Ans: I'm the untalented lobo shooter who wants to shoot everything and anything well...With the help of others of course...

well as for me.....i'm more to the street photography, always like shooting the very best beautiful and sad momments of everyday lifes in everybody. :) anyway keep shooting

I would like to be...a "people" photographer. :)

found this 'definition' on the web: "creating uncontrived pictures that truly capture the subject's character"

Status
Not open for further replies.