What kind of photo album?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daphz

Apr 19, 2004
Hi there,
I have like 100+ travel photos in my hands now, don't know whether to leave them loose or keep them in an album. What do you guys do? What kind of album/buy from where?

Would you stick your photos in a notebook that does not have 'non-acidic' paper?

it really depends on how creative you want your album to be... you could get a normal sleeve allbum but thats rather boring... one with black pages... i think that it comes with tracing paper in betwen.... more flexibility in arranging the photos. this might cost more.

i have photos which i stick in a book without acid free paper. its ok to me.

showtime said:
it really depends on how creative you want your album to be... you could get a normal sleeve allbum but thats rather boring... one with black pages... i think that it comes with tracing paper in betwen.... more flexibility in arranging the photos. this might cost more.

i have photos which i stick in a book without acid free paper. its ok to me.

I'm wondering what NON acid-free paper does to your photos. Probably short term it's ok, but long term, what will happen? And how long is 'long-term'? (if 100 years time my photos will fade, I don't really care...hahaha!)

as long as i can see, all photos will fade... since you shoot digital, you can always reprint them if you still have the digital image. i print on fuji crystal archive supreme... the best consumer paper from fuji.. its thick! i i trust it lasts longer... maybe but maybe not..

do a a cold lamination if you don't want your photos to fade.... then u can stick your photos in whatever kind of albums u want ;)

silver.wolf said:
do a a cold lamination if you don't want your photos to fade.... then u can stick your photos in whatever kind of albums u want ;)

what's a cold lamination?

Status
Not open for further replies.