What kind of lousy buyer have u met before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nothing.

3. I am the seller. We agreed on price. Then on the spot, he tried to bargain some more.

Haha spot on for this. I get the same issue too.

Even price is indicated as FIRM and agreement on the price was done. Somehow they always try to knock off $10 or more, even $5 also can. :bsmilie:

$ is $ but still... :dunno:

Haa.. Bro.. seriously wan to know the buyer u spoke of..
But this is SG, where most ppl think BIG is "pro" :bsmilie:

He didn't sound local. :think:

And he SMS-ed me direct so I don't know his username.

Anyways, we shouldn't be defaming him here!

I think he settled for the 80-200 f/2.8D in the end (since it's so BIG!).

SIZE does matter? :p

Doesn't look like that's the case for you since you can lug all your gears out in a single outing (inferring from your pics). :bsmilie:

He didn't sound local. :think:

And he SMS-ed me direct so I don't know his username.

Anyways, we shouldn't be defaming him here!

I think he settled for the 80-200 f/2.8D in the end (since it's so BIG!).

I seriously think it all shd boils down to wants and needs. Size dun really matter. it's the functionability that does :)

And weight also matter. a popular prosumer cam i was once selling, when all was said and arranged, buyer feels the cam and told me, "Sorry I didn't know the cam is so light"... One of a kind. I was upset, I thought MF, "how heavy you want ? I can open up and place a few rocks inside....." :bsmilie:

Now, I don't expect everyone to talk, feel and behave like me. Once I don't have any expectation that the world must behave in a certain way, I will be fine and happy. So no need to wonder why certain people behave as such and they should do this or that. It just the way it is. There is no should. They just choose to behave that way. Let them be!

Last edited:
Doesn't look like that's the case for you since you can lug all your gears out in a single outing (inferring from your pics). :bsmilie:

OT: Yeah, I usually pay the price of an aching back bringing all the gear out (even with backpack), nowadays, i try to bring one camera at a time. :)

Lets see....

You guys seem to have forgotten the dreaded "LAST MINUTE PRICE CRASHERS".

If you're a nice person, you'll get eaten.
If you're a nasty person, you risk getting stabbed in the back for something that's not your fault.
Either way, YOU DIE - Either in your pocket or your reputation.

Im not exactly a good seller...made 1 mistake recently...
anyway heres my experience...

1)went all the way to borders to meet the buyer....btw my price is like 40% off the actual price and in mint condition...halfway there...he sms me saying that he went over to check with the shop and is able to get 15% dist if he pay by DBS...but he do not have 1..and ask me to give him a further 15% off ....in the end my answer is...go apply a DBS card :)

2)My ad stated meet and view in Tampines...the buyer staying in pasir ris...fixed the time and place..Outside tampines MRT station..i cycled there..the buyer was late for 15mins..its okay i wait... when he reached he sms me to get in to the train station as he do not wanna waste the fare...told him i cant as i didnt bring bicycle lock along to lock my bicycle. He came out and unhappily say that i wasted his fare and made him run all the way here to tampines and demanded a dist...lol of cos in the end he bought it and pulled a long face.

3) same thing...came down to tampines and meet me...friendly chat with me and asked me to give him further dist cos he drove all the way from jurong west..lol

4)Met the buyer...very rude....seriously finding fault with my stuff , criticizing it and slapping me with a really low price...and told me take it or deals called off...of cos i said bye bye..cos he is rude..but in the end he bought it..lol aft abit of dist from me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.