What kind of camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Hello guys n ladies,

Do u all happen to know that type of camera is it when after shooting a pict, the pict get printed out straight from the camera that means got to load in papers before shooting.

Do they have any memory storage?

Any recomendation?

brand?

model?

most impt cost?:bsmilie:

Thanks a million in advance!

Cheers!

Do you mean a Polaroid camera? Not sure about prices but I know the paper is pretty expensive. Great for travelling though, can give pics to people there and then.

Do you mean a Polaroid camera? Not sure about prices but I know the paper is pretty expensive. Great for travelling though, can give pics to people there and then.

Oh Polaroid Camera!

Whats the price like err... i mean the paper.
Thanks!

downside about polaroids is... once you give away the shots... that's it. you can't make copies of them anymore.

yeah. not cheap. i used 2 box for my wedding during the reception for guests to shoot themselves.

The funnest part about using polaroids in studios was seeing the photog assistant putting the prints under his armpits to speed up the chemical reaction and then see the art director's reaction when handed the print. Hehehehe...

The funnest part about using polaroids in studios was seeing the photog assistant putting the prints under his armpits to speed up the chemical reaction and then see the art director's reaction when handed the print. Hehehehe...

:sweat::bsmilie:nearly fall off my chair when reading this! Classic man!:bsmilie:

You experienced those days? It was a little 'secret' joke we used to share especially if the AD is a girl. The photog would deliberately get the biggest sized or sweatiest assistant to do the honours. Kekekeke...

You experienced those days? It was a little 'secret' joke we used to share especially if the AD is a girl. The photog would deliberately get the biggest sized or sweatiest assistant to do the honours. Kekekeke...

I remember when i was young my cousin use to take the picts then tell us to place the pict under the armpit then the pict will come out if not no pict! :bsmilie: At that we duno got such this!

Status
Not open for further replies.