What is yr opinion of this reply I got when I covered my graduation ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murcielago

Mar 14, 2005
brought a rented d70 the other time and this bunch of 4 girls who are quite friendly to me were trying to be funny when i use the cam to take some pictures of them

they went : wah yr cam so big, must stand far far :eek:

:think: :think:
*speechless*

after my shot they asked me to take pics for them using their cams, 1 of them was thinner than the d70 batt

er, nthing much... i would say they are just trying to be friendly. :D

u should say, my big cam works like magnifying glass, must stand closer then get nicer shots... :bsmilie:

:think::think:
i'm *speechless* too..

?? the point of your story? i don't see anything wrong. want to hilight what's supposed to be wrong or what their reaction 'should have been'?

you mean they should have went: "wah big cam! take photo of me! me! me!" "wahh!!
*screems widlly and acts bimbotic*"

Erm i don't see anything wrong with their response, they might not be trying to be funny. All they might have ever used is their cam that is thinner than the d70 batt.

Asking you to help them take photo with their cam can also be a complement to you mah. And using their cams, they can review the pics once they reach home as they need not wait for you to email the photos to them.

my 1 cent worth

Some girls know that.....

getting to close up shot.. their face can't make it.

2nd things, their face will not get distorted due the WA,

3rd things, they don't know you well, so better keep a physical and psychology distance.

Btw, you first time take pictures for girls izit? why so workup?

if they said that to me, i'd tell them, big is SOMETIMES better u know. *winkZ*

and then they'll probably convulse, but that's another story. maybe i can open a thread about that? ;p

jOhO said:
if they said that to me, i'd tell them, big is SOMETIMES better u know. *winkZ*

and then they'll probably convulse, but that's another story. maybe i can open a thread about that? ;p

u should tell them u got a BIGGER 1 there ... ;)

Hmm like the rest, I'm not sure what's the issue though. You said they were "friendly" and I think it's just friendly banter/joking on their part.

Murcielago said:
brought a rented d70 the other time and this bunch of 4 girls who are quite friendly to me were trying to be funny when i use the cam to take some pictures of them

*speechless*

after my shot they asked me to take pics for them using their cams, 1 of them was thinner than the d70 batt

hur ?d70 big ? kinda weird thou.... i always tot pple who use a Canon S1 already pple complain big already... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

the sony tc has a external lens diameter of 90mm. so is that huge or what..lol!

KNIGHT ONG said:
u should tell them u got a BIGGER 1 there ... ;)
oh u mean bottle of beer? :embrass:

hahah reminds me of that magnum sized JIM BEAM that time we shot remember. :bsmilie:

Murcielago said:

*speechless*

Hrm.... IMHO, you need to talk to girls more often. :think:

no i am NOT worked up
which word stated so ?

i just feel that response abit silly..like -_-! ?

biang...like that also called worked up, talk to girls more often..

Murcielago said:
no i am NOT worked up
which word stated so ?

at first no u didn't sound worked up.. but now.. a little bit lar..

ahah but i've known u to be always like that in ur posts.. mauahhaha..

aiyah just go shoot/talk/flirt with more girls lar! ;p

Murcielago said:
no i am NOT worked up
which word stated so ?

well.. their response isn't silly imho.. :bsmilie: i take it that they are not into photog and any SLR/DSLR would looked "BIG" if they are comparing to the norm p&s like those casio exslim or canon ixus etc etc...

so er... haha, i still think they are just having a friendly banter... :bsmilie:

I take all of their hp numbers, msn, emails, friendster ..
:devil:

erm..
why till now nobody has asked the threadstarter to post that pic huh?
hahaha

mmm...better than saying: " WA! your cam so SMALL ar? Must stand near near if not my head or leg might get chopped off " :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.