What is your SECOND most favourite camera brand?

Which is your SECOND most favourite camera brand?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

synapseman

May 6, 2003
State of Confusion
www.pbase.com
While most of us will have brand loyalties, we may have a soft spot for another brand, because maybe that was the first brand we encountered as beginners, or maybe it's because of a grudging admiration of a rival brand for some reason or another.

So what's your second-most favourite camera brand?

Last edited:
My first choice is Leica andmy second is still Leica. I just buy Nikon as that is all I can afford heheheheh..... Want to know what's my third? Yup..still Leica. heeeee :p

leica panasonic ah??:think:

My first choice is Leica andmy second is still Leica. I just buy Nikon as that is all I can afford heheheheh..... Want to know what's my third? Yup..still Leica. heeeee :p

If everybody like that think, first, second and third and fourth and fifth choice all same brand, then we no need to have this survey already.

o.0 im the 1st to choose a pentax. Kinda like that value for money system!.

But in Love with the L.

Maaa second favoulite bland eesh da bland I dun/cannot afford to own. :cool:

Okay, seriously, for

RFs - Leicas

DSLRs - no comments; wait brand war starts

MFs - Rollei 6008s with all Schneider lenses a dream digital back, besides film

LF - Sinars and Linhoffs (also with digital and film backs where applicable) with all Schneider and Rodenstock lenses

My

1st choice: Leica (no doubt)
2nd choice: Hasselblad (XPan for 35mm)
3rd choice: Rollei
4th choice: any large format camera mounted with a Schneider or Rodenstock lens.

Last edited:
mine..

35mm film: Leica M or R

120 film: Hasselblad

4x5 film: Sinar P or F, of course with Schneider or Rodenstock lenses

Mine is a funky paper pin-hole camera:

printcam300.jpg

I own a KM5D as a DSLR and a Fujifilm F30 as a point and shoot right now. For DSLR, Nikon is the second on the list while Canon is the second choice for point and shoot.

Ahh, finally some sense ;) brands CAN coexist in your dry box!

I shoot a Canon digital system as my primary but have picked up assorted Nikon, Pentax and Bronica film gear that was being dumped for a song. Many hours burned trawling ebay :p

I respect Nikon's digital system as well, they are a credible full frame competitor and in many ways are to be credited with forcing Canon's FF prices down. After the D700's launch, I knew that the 5DMk2 upgrade I was anticipating could not possibly be launched at >$4500. I hear it costs quite a bit less. So what if Nikon wins this round of FF - we have had a good (even superb) run on the 5D for 3 years. Indeed it is probably a good thing because the D700 is keeping Canon on their toes. :D

Leica... the one i have no $$$ to buy

my 1st digital camera was a Sony...so must be Sony i guess

i'm shooting with a Canon now...

Status
Not open for further replies.