What is your poison?

What is your poison?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

feryl

Jan 7, 2003
Visit site
This is an utterly meaningless poll. But we may share some information about the liquor we like so much. For those who voted 'others', pls specify. Wine drinkers, pls restrain yourself from naming grapes, vintages, vineyards, etc... there are tooo many kinds of wine out there... :sweatsm:

WHAT!? beside me there are people who like VODKA too?
Delicious... yum-yum.

Try 3 wise men, Johnny Walker, Jack Daniel's and Jim Bean. 5 would be the max.
Beer as a chaser is always good.

Just the thought of VODKA make me drool...
VODKA, yum-yum. Really delicious but ofcos cheapo VODKA taste like lighter fluid.

One shot of tequila a day, keep the demons at bay! :D

whoelse said:
Just the thought of VODKA make me drool...
VODKA, yum-yum. Really delicious but ofcos cheapo VODKA taste like lighter fluid.

You drank lighter fluid before? :bigeyes:

zombiez said:
You drank lighter fluid before? :bigeyes:

the smell is almost the same. Vodka is highly filtered, so most of the 'offensive' bits are gone. Badly filtered, poor quality vodka can take on the smell of alcohol, which is lighter fluid.

What happened to beer, lager, pilsner, ale, stout????

A pint(maybe 2 or 3 or 4) of Guinness from the TAP really makes my day!!! Of course, since it's too heaty, I have no choice but to balance it with a few pints of Stella Artois from the tap. Then I look at the other beers which I have not drank yet and I think about those workers at the brewery working their butt off brewing the beer, so I have to show my support and order a couple of pints. :embrass:

NitroTech said:
What happened to beer, lager, pilsner, ale, stout????

A pint(maybe 2 or 3 or 4) of Guinness from the TAP really makes my day!!! Of course, since it's too heaty, I have no choice but to balance it with a few pints of Stella Artois from the tap. Then I look at the other beers which I have not drank yet and I think about those workers at the brewery working their butt off brewing the beer, so I have to show my support and order a couple of pints. :embrass:

yeah, what happened to the good ol' pint? Freshly brewed red ale @ cafe iguana :thumbsup: :bsmilie: and yeah few litres of fresh beer @ paulaner brauhaus also kicks ass!

renegade said:
yeah, what happened to the good ol' pint? Freshly brewed red ale @ cafe iguana :thumbsup: :bsmilie: and yeah few litres of fresh beer @ paulaner brauhaus also kicks ass!

Drinking session mai?
:D

feryl said:
the smell is almost the same. Vodka is highly filtered, so most of the 'offensive' bits are gone. Badly filtered, poor quality vodka can take on the smell of alcohol, which is lighter fluid.

Good Vodka is also very smooth. I heard best Vodka is made with potato skins and not grains. Never try Grey goose which I heard it's good and many said the best Vodka is Russian Standard. Good Vodka suppose to taste like water too, meaning plain, with strong kick and fragance come later. Bad vodka taste really bad, burn throat and really like lighter fluid. Have I tasted lighter fluid? Ha. no :bsmilie: but the smell of it and drinking of some other alcohol can imagine how it will like.

Unlike many other, vodka is not dominating. Therefore it can mix with lotsa things perfectly.

Vodka, yum-yum.

Guiness with vodkha doubleshots....very strong and a sure killer for those weak hearted.

Hooegaarden beer very good for long drinking sessions. Try them at Balaclava in Suntec. They served pint for pint during happy hours. one of my favourite afternoon hangout with customers for meetings.

Harlequin said:
Guiness with vodkha doubleshots....very strong and a sure killer for those weak hearted.

Hooegaarden beer very good for long drinking sessions. Try them at Balaclava in Suntec. They served pint for pint during happy hours. one of my favourite afternoon hangout with customers for meetings.

My fave hangout now too. The beer is Icy Cold!!!!! I mean ICY!!! May have seen you before. :)

wa..sure or not? drink already will it increase s-e-x drive? power!
any more vodka supporter? :) yum-yum.

poison!!

I love beer, whiskeys and recently, MOUTAI!!

MOUNTAI; full name is kweichow moutai,
moutai.jpg

chinese liquor at its best, beating all vodka etc.
moutai, along with Scotch whisky and cognac brandy, is one of the three most famous liquors in the world. yet, most have never heard of it yeah?

the most popular version is 53% alochol, bloody strong, sold at major supermarts for ~$77 for 500ml. very ex.hoping they'll bring into DFS.

try it with any chinese food, it'll be great. watch out when u burp after drinking. and drink it NEAT of cos, NEVER ever mix good liquor.

Beer: fav is pualaner dark(german dark beer BEST with peanuts, Leffe bruno(belgium dark), nastro azzuro(italian beer BEST with pizza), hoegaarden white (unfiltered 'dirty' beer), Best UK beers, John smith and Boddington's.

Vodka: hardly tasted anything good to drink neat. Best so far is Brannvin (sweden, can buy fr DFS), smirnoff black. Anything else is just good for mixing. for good vodka, try putting in freezer to get a thick like liquid.

Whiskeys: Fav that i've tried is Chivas Royal Salute, 21yr old. Hard liquor supposed to burn your throat? not with chivas, ultra smooth, ultra clean, ultra expensive! ~ $180 for 750ml at DFS, now there's 28yr old version some more! cheapo whiskeys that i like neat, Wild turkey. whiskeys to mix: JD lor.

Liquers: haven't really bought any to try, coz they dun last! bought a martini rose, and put in frigde, it evaporated after a few months!!! else their expiry is usually 6-12mths after opening rite?

Cider: try the cider at IKEA, swedish cider is good. strongbow white is booboo.

Wine: shrugs. just drink lor.haha.

CHEERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.