What is your poison?

What is your poison?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really a drinker although I'm quite a good one. Hearing the word "vodka" make me drool.... :lovegrin:

greygoose? :) will try that one out someday soon. :)
ha, i got stuck to vodka after i went on hiking trips in malaysia.
:p had this bottle of smirnoff in my backpack. ha. everyone thought that i'm ah siao. ha. chill taste nicer. :) but i still usually have it non chill. :p

i wonder why we are stuck to vodka. hrmm, i would say i like the taste. :wink:

NitroTech said:
My fave hangout now too. The beer is Icy Cold!!!!! I mean ICY!!! May have seen you before. :)
Yeah man...those icy cold beer !

Do look out for a tall tanned person....
Might be me drinking beer in one corner and processing shots on laptop.
:D

In fact i'm having drinks (Beer of course !) in Grand Hyatt Jakarta Burgundy bar now.

heh heh...

Zann Tiang said:
greygoose? :) will try that one out someday soon. :)
ha, i got stuck to vodka after i went on hiking trips in malaysia.
:p had this bottle of smirnoff in my backpack. ha. everyone thought that i'm ah siao. ha. chill taste nicer. :) but i still usually have it non chill. :p

i wonder why we are stuck to vodka. hrmm, i would say i like the taste. :wink:

Brother,
I dunno also. I wonder why vodka is famous yet not too expensive and many europeans love them so much. It's not really a high-class poison like brandy and yet so popular. I usually drink Gin then 1 day I pop a shoot and instantly love it. I seldom drink but I never forget vodka, I always like to have a bottle in the kitchen but seeing it itself make me drool and I finish 1 bottle very fast until I have to control before I go broke. I am not a alcoholic and infact I only casual drink maybe few times a year but vodka is ... :lovegrin:

Unlike other poison, it's not dominating yet powerful like taquila. Taste plain at first and fragrance slowly. Shiok!

Zann Tiang said:
maitai can kill. :p
totally not suited for drinking in singapore. ha, perhaps in a cold cold winter it'll be fine.
fine as in having a little sip once every hour? :p for keeping warm. :wink:
only tried once...the feeling is s#$t...ha. the taiwanese kao liang has a similar effect. :p

personally, i'm a vodka drinker. only smirnoff. and only neat in the shooter. :)
my bro was bringing back a bottle of gao liang from taiwan. contents 38% of alcohol, smell like diesel. my stomach almost burn. :sweat:

Ian said:
Hemlock :devil:

oh. cute one, aren't u :flush:

I was actually waiting for someone to suggest absinthe... :bsmilie:

feryl said:
oh. cute one, aren't u :flush:

I was actually waiting for someone to suggest absinthe... :bsmilie:

Yech how tasteless :blah: I've always favoured the classical poisons myself, hemlock, deadly nightshade, fast cars and faster women ;)

Hmm try Barcardi 151. I hated Gin, had it for house parties 3 weekends straight and could never stand taking it ever again.

used to drink anything and everything offer to me. When I say everything, I really mean it. The type of "poison" that I have tried before includes tequlia, whiskey, brandy, rum, creamish liquer, vodka, wine and even chinese liquer like Gao Liang (tried it during army exercise in Taiwan ... used to keep body warm on the cold 10-15 degree raining nights)

But now stick mainly to wine ... Ice Wine ... Inniskillin Ice Wine.
http://www.inniskillin.com/

For those who dunno what is Ice Wine, here is a good link on Ice Wine.
http://wine.about.com/library/types/bl_icewine.htm

Ice Wine is really quality stuff, but the taste is more on the sweet side so it may not attract most hardcore drinkers. The downside is the price is high as only 3 countries (Canada, Genmary and Austria) in the world produces it and it only harvest in Winter and gain is low due to the frozen grapes.

Usually, I will buy a bottle or 2 (Ice Wine normally sold in 1/2 bottles so buying 2 still within duty free limit) at Changi Airport on my way back from other country. I dun even try to buy at other places in S'pore, the price is too ex. (The 35cl Red Inniskillin Ice Wine that I bought at Airport for 200+ cost almost 500+ in other places!) So far I only haven't tried the Ice Wine Champange. (or what they called Sparkling Ice Wine)

Any1 shared my passion on Ice Wines?

Pink Dolphin.

..no really I think I am allergic to it. I drank it twice and both times it gave me explosive diarrhea.

On the topic of Alcoholic Poisons I dont have any preferences, any thing that I can swallow without throwing up is good. Which brings me to the topic of NTUC's wines. Are they cooking wines or normal drinking wines? I tried one of the their wines once and it was more vinegar than wine. :sweat:

Rum : Barcardi White.... Damn Smooth and delicious... Awfully good aroma...
Its the killer for me... Cointreau is also nice.... Orangey... So is champange... not too brut can liao..... no sec also...

Typically I go for Wines (more of Red Wine) and Japanese Sake.

But I only drink when its available. Not crave for it. :)

single malt scotch is trully my poison.., all the GLENs
Glenmorangie, Glenlivet (15yo oak reserve is the best), Glenfiddich (solera reserve is the best)
IMHO

BTW, there's this particular alcohol that's brown in colour, looks quite thick and smells like chocolate milk but its like a 100 pound poof over red wine or Sake.

What's that one called? :dunno:

Oh dear, what an old thread revived.

I have selected all except the milkies, I must be quite a drunk! How to hold the camera steady???

Absolut is great for straight drinking (must be very cold) - take it from a Russian ;)

yowch said:
Oh dear, what an old thread revived.

I have selected all except the milkies, I must be quite a drunk! How to hold the camera steady???

Hee hee~! Old threads are being dug out on a daily basis! :D

Bailey's Irish Cream?

jsbn said:
BTW, there's this particular alcohol that's brown in colour, looks quite thick and smells like chocolate milk but its like a 100 pound poof over red wine or Sake.

What's that one called? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.