What is your next lens?

current have kit lens dal 18-55,55-200.

purchase fa 77

next is FA 31, DA 14 and tamron 90sp

I'd get the 12-35WR if it's released in the year...

that's a big "IF" :bsmilie:

the rumour was out so long ago but no news.

but i'm with u on this. thats one good one for travel. good FL for landscape / standard holiday portraits. its on my list for sure "IF" its released this year :)

current have kit lens dal 18-55,55-200.

purchase fa 77

next is FA 31, DA 14 and tamron 90sp

aiming for the tammy 90 too hahaha

that's a big "IF" :bsmilie:

the rumour was out so long ago but no news.

but i'm with u on this. thats one good one for travel. good FL for landscape / standard holiday portraits. its on my list for sure "IF" its released this year :)

they submit pattern so maybe the IF could be possible this year who knows

aiming for the tammy 90 too hahaha

they submit pattern so maybe the IF could be possible this year who knows

they have patents for all kinds of stuff and a product rumour to accompany each patent :bsmilie:

patent =/= product. it simply = hope for pple with LBA and BBB virus :bsmilie:

simon6z said:
oooo practical why wait, tomorrow free I going to make passport then go SLRR see lens ho bo hahahah

LoL... U ah... Must satiate your LBA quickly and don't keep buying lens for storage lei... Haha!!

How you poison me also cannot one.. UNLESS the poison sounds very practical to me... Like having all FA Ltds? ;)

Or I'm thinking of getting the Samyangs.. 85/1.4, 35/1.4, and 24/1.4(when it's out).. Haha! Then I can avoid possible future "conflicts" with my wife.. LoL!

Last edited:
LoL... U ah... Must satiate your LBA quickly and don't keep buying lens for storage lei... Haha!!

How you poison me also cannot one.. UNLESS the poison sounds very practical to me... Like having all FA Ltds? ;)

Or I'm thinking of getting the Samyangs.. 85/1.4, 35/1.4, and 24/1.4(when it's out).. Haha! Then I can avoid possible future "conflicts" with my wife.. LoL!

u the one with LBA hahaha me only after one you chiong so many, I have ask a master and he has given me my needs of which to aim so thats that

simon6z said:
u the one with LBA hahaha me only after one you chiong so many, I have ask a master and he has given me my needs of which to aim so thats that

LoL!!! No ler... I can't imagine having to "fight" with her as to which FL to use/bring in future.. :p Samyangs are cheap and good! :D Manual at that too!!! Woohoo! :p

Realistically, been thinking if I should get the FA ltds before they are no more (an eventuality though god knows when).

haha..you should..they make nice companions to your FA* collection...realistically, i dun think i need all the FA ltd but i guess its a guy thing to like to complete collecting something..like those sticker books when we were young

haha..you should..they make nice companions to your FA* collection...realistically, i dun think i need all the FA ltd but i guess its a guy thing to like to complete collecting something..like those sticker books when we were young

Bought FA77 to pair with my FA31, but realized that I don't like to use a prime at that focal length so I had no reason to keep it, even though it is nice to collect the Pentax trinity.

oooo practical why wait, tomorrow free I going to make passport then go SLRR see lens ho bo hahahah

Drop by SLR Revo yesterday, was looking for 31mm black, but they have only a silver set... say they order black colour but dealer no stock so have to wait...
Tested a 55mm 1.4 also, hmm... dont poison me!!!

darrrrrrrrrr said:
The lens is sold! SyncGuy, did you buy it? ;p

Hahaha!! No la... Though I act wanted to.. :p At that price, I think I get Tammy better. Legacy WITH autofocus = anytime will die with no warranty.. Not worth that amount sia.. Unless SGD$300-$400 in total. LoL!

I buy to keep and use one, not testing and/or keepsake.. Haha!! Dekaliter use less than a year, AF fail how? LoL!

I don't really collect lens series.
The FA* I have are far from complete and just a random coincidence.
I like to see myself as buying FL lenses that I want/need.
That's why I've put off buying the 77 and 31 up till now.

hmm interesting to see the decreasing popularity of the fa77. it took me 6 months to master the fa77 and i can say now i will never sell this lens (unless i switch away from pentax). on aps-c it is a bit tight due to the crop factor but on film it gives amazing results. i took me a while to get used to the fov on aps-c for shooting streets but i can safely say that the results i get from the fa77 has been nothing short of amazing. will post some samples when i have the time (i rarely share my pictures online)

The 77 is a great lens and I am still trying to master it. The 43 is a versatile lens too on aps-c. On film both are very good . . .

Too late, sold the FA77... Maybe some day I will make another attempt at collecting the SET haha.

Same thoughts, sold the 77 as well.
Though heart say no, brain say yes. lol

Oh.... *faints* Can we change thread to "Next Dream Lens"? Haha!

I WANT THAT SILVER Pentax A50 1.2!!!! *faints*