What is your new year photography resolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

binbeto

Jan 18, 2002
Behind a lens
www.pbase.com
A new beginning is just around teh corner.

What is your photography resolution for teh coming year?
And, I don't mean what gear you are going to buy the coming year... So, "Buy Buy Buy" is out! :sweatsm:

For me, it will be too learn how to use flash more effectively for macro shots and to improve my scanning skill.

What about you?

:thumbsup:

unfortunately 4 me since i know how 2 shoot already so its te exact opposite: buy,buy,buy........ :bsmilie:

well, if you asked me... I would want to take more pictures. 2003 had been my lowest ever production. So, help me guys and get me out of my bed! ;)

If you said "Buy Buy Buy" is out, can I "Sell Sell Sell" ? :blah:

jasphotography said:
well, if you asked me... I would want to take more pictures. 2003 had been my lowest ever production. So, help me guys and get me out of my bed! ;)

If you said "Buy Buy Buy" is out, can I "Sell Sell Sell" ? :blah:

Guess you need a "Buy Buy Buy" for an alarm clock. :D
Come come.. Post your number and we will all call you early in the morning to wake you up.

Hope i can still look at this thread and see if I have succeed in what I resolve to do this coming year.

Maybe go for that Vietnam trip that is postponed last year?

Resolutions:

1. Less handshaking when phototaking.
2. Less paiseh in approaching people for photos
3. Learn more about relation between f-stops, shutter and aperture, as well as ISO.
4. Keep my equipment in good and ready to fire condition at all times.
5. More keeper shots from every single event I shoot.
6. Enjoy myself with firing off the shutter - and let others enjoy the results too. :)

binbeto said:
Guess you need a "Buy Buy Buy" for an alarm clock. :D
Come come.. Post your number and we will all call you early in the morning to wake you up.

I remember there was once, a period when I needed 2 alarm clocks (or was it 3 ??? can't remember liao) to get me off the bed. :sweatsm:

It was that serious ... though I am not any much better now ...

So, rule of thumb:

never call jasphotography in the morning just to say morning! You will not be forgiven... :hammer:

binbeto said:
Hope i can still look at this thread and see if I have succeed in what I resolve to do this coming year.

yeah, saying is one thing, doing is another.

Anyway, strangely enough, seems like not many people have any resolution to make for this year. Or they just want to Buy Buy Buy?

binbeto said:
Maybe go for that Vietnam trip that is postponed last year?

That sounds like a do-able idea.

Hey! I will be interested in the Vietnam trip ;)

I am available this year!!! :D

1. Less buang shots
2. A bit loosing track. Haven walk out of low season...like, the eyes just cannot see what things to shoot. Cannot "frame" the possible outcome that I wan with my imagination. Haiz...hope I can walk out of it soon.

jnifur de Pro: U left out "D100" also :D

jnifur de pro: u left out the 10d...

search your feelings...come...join the dark side...

:bsmilie: :)

1. Resist the temptation of getting a DSLR in 2004. Getting one is my 2005 resolution...
2. Keep chanting "film is cheap" and save a meal or two to keep shooting!
3. Don't be afraid to make mistakes and be more critical of my shots.

going to chiang mai for temples photography.......last year missed the trip....too many things happened...sars, iraq war...etc. ;)

To travel & to do more panoramic shots on my mamiya 7. hopefully can go to "ROM". ;)

binbeto said:
A new beginning is just around teh corner.

What is your photography resolution for teh coming year?
And, I don't mean what gear you are going to buy the coming year... So, "Buy Buy Buy" is out! :sweatsm:

For me, it will be too learn how to use flash more effectively for macro shots and to improve my scanning skill.

What about you?

My new year photography resolution....take more on RAW format......JPEG for unimportant one
:bsmilie:

For me, practice more landscape and architectural shots.

Been doing portraits all these years...

Status
Not open for further replies.