What is your most expensive mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

synapseman

May 6, 2003
State of Confusion
www.pbase.com
Talking about expensive, regrettable purchases. Or anything stupid you did that cost you needless money. Needn't necessarily be about photographic equipment.

Adam Goi said:
/me is going to send this link to Ah Gu's wifey ... :devil:

/me is going to print this page for Adam to read after he get married... if he ever do so... :devil:

firestone said:
Getting married....

JUst kidding, just kidding!!!.... :bsmilie:

no, its getting married TWICE!!!

ps-speaking for myself.

buying a pentium 1 PC for 6 months and upgrade to pentium 2 PC.

synapseman said:
Heh. I once told my wife, "eh, if we had postponed the wedding, I might have been able to afford the EOS-1Ds!" :p

wonder if ur wife is reading this.... (sorrie... forgot ur wife's name again. been a while since i last met a SCSS alumni). :bsmilie:

togu said:
/me is going to print this page for Adam to read after he get married... if he ever do so...

ooooo... master togu, this is so.... :eek: :bsmilie:

bought stocks that were suspended subsequently.....

When i threw away half a bag of PEANUTS becourse i cant finish them all alone.......later i found out that they can cost up to 25k for a peanut...should have post them in the B&S forum...

Anyone want some??? peanuts for sale... grown locally ....very flesh too!!

My first time to Geylang and then got addicted :embrass:

Playing Magic: the Gathering in my teens...followed by photography when I grew up :cry:

I could have been very cash rich if I had stuck to PC games since primary school :sweatsm:

BraveHart said:
Playing Magic: the Gathering in my teens...followed by photography when I grew up :cry:

I could have been very cash rich if I had stuck to PC games since primary school :sweatsm:

Thought u dead liao... :p

togu->
whip.gif
<-- hartz

Status
Not open for further replies.