What is your first impression of this local photog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening the Album already makes me feel voyeuristic! hehe
First impression; likes to shoot people, events, mainly girls

honestly, imagestation is SLOW! but yeah it's heavily FEMALE influenced..

but his shots so-so only.. nothing great.

well, IMHO we each have a right to shoot what we like, and not be judged for it. I notice we only judge those with technically less impressive pictures. Do you realise that? Those who are good at shooting models seem to receive less bitching despite their frequent postings. Aren't these better photographers interested in the same thing?

benedium, wait till you have your friends listed in the gallery with not-so-nice nor not-so-funny captions. then please rethink it.

at least our model shooting regulars don't host up photos of ladies' posteriors, for the whole world to see. do you see any meaning to those photos? i sure hope you did.

It's more like a "collection" than portfolio...

$100 that he frequents SGGirls.com... does photography mainly for collecting photos of girls. Good or bad, u decide.

i dont understand the point of this thread. is it to point out the doings of this photog? is it an avenue to show your disgust over his collection and then judge his character?

This is Kopitiam......there are no reasons/justifications to discuss anything here.....??????

hongsien said:
This is Kopitiam......there are no reasons/justifications to discuss anything here.....??????

but one dont start a thread without a reason or agenda. dont u agree?

Hmm... Heavily female form influenced. I guess dat's pretty much about it. :)

Hmm ... I came across this photog but cant remember how he look likes ?? Probably I will get my friend to help me recall who is he ... :sweat:

He got 3 albums shoot ?? which I was also there .... I have not yet process my images yet ... :sweatsm:

There are quite a few albums with shots done in what is entitled "Jungle Ruins".... any one has any idea on where is that place where he did his jungle ruins shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.