What is your favourite shooting subjects?

What is your favourite shooting subjects/topics?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niccon

Mar 9, 2004
Kind of interested to know what photographers shoot in general.

If you have any new photography topic not listed above, just post it to share with us.

thought there is a thread for this already?

Seraphim said:
thought there is a thread for this already?

Thanks for pointing out, I have mistakenly clicked the submit reply icon. The earlier thread is closed.

i shoot mostly products, about 90% of my pics consist of only 1 product, trying to perfect this shoot before i venture on to others... its like trying to perfect drawing eggs... every egg is different & hard to get a consistent effect...

I usually like to photograph people ,especialy kids for those cute and cheeky smiles and the older folks with the faces full of character .
Also used to take photos of various bridges and landscapes in the Lake District for an artist friend of my Fathers and he used to turn them into stunning watercolours and the occasional oil painting ( sadly hes no longer with us ,so I sort of gave up for a while as a mark of respect ).

I would like to shoot birds, the type with feathers of course. A real challenge. ;)

Event photography is fun, but can be very stressful and physically tiring.
Or best is to get a friend to be a ad-hoc model for the day and go shooting.

Personally I shoot anything that I find nice and will look nice in a photo. Have not tried events shooting though.

Hi,
I enjoy taking pictures of people. There is a challenge there everytime I deal with different people. It is also a wonderful way to practice my HR skills. :)

Cheers,
-Michelle- :D

hi,

i like shooting street scenes the most...

:cool:

Forgotten to mention, you may grouped

Performance/Concert with Event/Show selection

and

Abstract with Creative Perspective selection (although there is a slight difference in content).

I like shooting candid shots of people as they work and play, love to show it to them & see their reactions. When on holiday, I include shots of everyday life & historical places.

i like to shoot happy things eg weddings, cute kids, cute dog dog. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.