what is your delay tactic when you're still trying to focus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprintist

Nov 13, 2006
Singapore
www.oddinary.com.sg
ever happens during important shoots such as event of other kind of shoot where the subject is waiting and posing but you're still struggling to get the right focus perhaps due to bad light, wrong focusing or hunting lens?

what do you do? ask them chin up chin down, relax, shoot an off focus picture or....blah blah

Take your eye off the camera and eye the scene again critically...

Go 'Hmmmmm'... then try again :bsmilie:

Hmm ... let's see ... the last time, I was straddled right on top of the very top most platform of a 20 foot ladder, which was on top of a stage ... I didn't have to say anything. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ever happens during important shoots such as event of other kind of shoot where the subject is waiting and posing but you're still struggling to get the right focus perhaps due to bad light, wrong focusing or hunting lens?

what do you do? ask them chin up chin down, relax, shoot an off focus picture or....blah blah

give a grimace and pretend you have leg cramp. :bsmilie:

Sion, you playing mime? how come i see no word from your utterance.

And I tot Sion prefers to shoot aunties?? :think:

so sorry, my lens too sharp, see too many flaws, let me turn it little softer.......

He does aunties AND the aunties' mothers???!!! :devil:

Does he do entire families as well? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.