What is your BMI?

What is your Body Mass Index?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to recent NKF tests, I am in Obese I category ;p

I look like Ob I but actually Ob II, not good for mentality "can eat more yum yum" me a classic Ob I ken ObII

i eat alot and dance less in 2002 .. so today just upgrade to overweight ;( ;(

Er hmm.... not obese YET but if I keep nuahing the way I did in 2002 I think I should be well on target.. :)

Originally posted by Silverelf
Er hmm.... not obese YET but if I keep nuahing the way I did in 2002 I think I should be well on target.. :)

welcome to the club!

No need to compute my BMI...I already in Obese class...
I think the last option should say "I keep tripod in my stomach"
:D :D :D

Oh yes, I forgot to mention a sad piece of news. BMI was recently revised and the overweight/odese/veryobese criteria have all been shifted down... I think by 1 point if I remember correctly... so if previously you are overweight at 25, then now 24 you are already overweight

Oh yes, I forgot to mention a sad piece of news. BMI was recently revised and the overweight/odese/veryobese criteria have all been shifted down... I think by 1 point if I remember correctly... so if previously you are overweight at 25, then now 24 you are already overweight

;p so what's infinity + 1?

Originally posted by sehsuan
not enough. 21.1.

i want to slim down!:rbounce:

:bsmilie:

Too skinny also no good. can also get a lot of diseases. best to stay in healthy weight range.

Too skinny also no good. can also get a lot of diseases. best to stay in healthy weight range.

dont worry. i'm doing a phy. ed. program myself right now, so i know what you mean.

noticed the smiley at the end of my last post? ;)

Just curious. Is 16.9 too low?

Originally posted by Falcon
Just curious. Is 16.9 too low?

unless you're female. even then, that may be a tad too low. take with a pinch of salt, these BMI figures. i can get my lecturers to go on non-stop for hours on end on how to measure body fat and such...

Status
Not open for further replies.