Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

forward

May 27, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
We grow up to cope with fear and how we are going to
eliminate them is something we have to learn.

No money......

running out of toilet paper after conducting a serious round of big business and there's no one to help!

im serious. its my biggest fear. :eek:

only way to eliminate is to carry a roll of paper around.. but urmm..... :confused:

losing any of my family members.

mintae said:
running out of toilet paper after conducting a serious round of big business and there's no one to help!

im serious. its my biggest fear. :eek:

only way to eliminate is to carry a roll of paper around.. but urmm..... :confused:

my fear is the public toilet... even have proper facilities... i never do any big business outside before (as far as i remember...) only do it at home, at hotel rooms... its a privacy thingy... hehehe... i dun sh*t well with others... oh ya... i also dun use those urinals... i dun pee well with others too... think i need a psychaitrist... :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
my fear is the public toilet... even have proper facilities... i never do any big business outside before (as far as i remember...) only do it at home, at hotel rooms... its a privacy thingy... hehehe... i dun sh*t well with others... oh ya... i also dun use those urinals... i dun pee well with others too... think i need a psychaitrist... :bsmilie:
How did you go through NS?:think:

Paralyzed, lost of freedom, love one etc..

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
my fear is the public toilet... even have proper facilities... i never do any big business outside before (as far as i remember...) only do it at home, at hotel rooms... its a privacy thingy... hehehe... i dun sh*t well with others... oh ya... i also dun use those urinals... i dun pee well with others too... think i need a psychaitrist...

How do you handle a Unisex toilet?

strange strange,

No money ranks at one. Over dying from cancer.

One, no money, earn and work hard is the cure.

Cancer, make you broke to the last cent, been a SIngaporean you will haveto go around and beg for money for treatment and all friends and relatives will shun you.

Cancer, die in 6 months, meaning you'll be given a death sentence, 6 months of intense pain for you and family.

Strange strange that cancer do not rank as number one. :)?

ermm.. there's no option for "loss of freedom"?

gomobile said:
strange strange,

Cancer, make you broke to the last cent, been a SIngaporean you will haveto go around and beg for money for treatment and all friends and relatives will shun you.

Cancer, die in 6 months, meaning you'll be given a death sentence, 6 months of intense pain for you and family.

Very simple.... if you have money, even if you are dying from cancer, you can still go holiday and enjoy your last moments. Have money to pay for best medical treatment and painkillers and 24 hours nurse to care for you. But if you are broke and dying of cancer... then God Bless you.....

...that suddenly Blinking Light of Death Syndrome happens to my D 70.. right before a photoshoot .. or if it suddenly die when I was over sea ..

gomobile said:
strange strange,

Maybe u should talk to your friendly insurance agent...

My biggest fear is losing my income. "Shou ting Kou Ting" (hands stop working mouths stop eating)

my greatest fear is having no cameras to take photo ... =)

no guys got fear of needing to use little blue pills next time?

just wondering. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.