What is wrong with the Lowepro Rezo 190?

sjackal

Jul 9, 2008
Why are people all selling away this bag that they got free with buying the camera?

It is a really a great bag to me; I removed all the dividers to clear space, put in a thick base sponge I found somewhere, and I use it to carry a pro-spec-ed body with grip mounted with 24-70 2.8 lens with hood, the whole setup goes straight in ready to shoot position immediately when pulled out.

Plus a SB900, attach a pouch at the side it fits another long lens or UWA too, which is almost all I need for short gigs.

The zip opens at the photographer's body side (safety) instead of outside (theft) and it comes built in with microfiber cloth sewed in and rain cover and the strap is thick and comfortable and the bag size is just right.

Seriously its a great bag I wonder why many people so eager to get rid of it for 30 to 60 bucks?

Who else likes this bag? :)

Last edited:
I like the bag and used it before but sold it away because of the Nikon logo

I like the bag and used it before but sold it away because of the Nikon logo

I see, I got rid of the Nikon logo as I hated it too.

Embroidery I used a needle-pick-cutter like device used in sewing. 20 mins work while watching TV.

The printed one on the strap I pulled another old nylon strap belt over it, run thru the shoulder pad hole and covered the whole thing.

Contemplating if I should remove the Lowepro logo too, to make it even more discreet and stealthy.

I see, I got rid of the Nikon logo as I hated it too.

Embroidery I used a needle-pick-cutter like device used in sewing. 20 mins work while watching TV.

The printed one on the strap I pulled another old nylon strap belt over it, run thru the shoulder pad hole and covered the whole thing.

Contemplating if I should remove the Lowepro logo too, to make it even more discreet and stealthy.

The strap is quite painful at times.

And as I carry more and more equipments on my shoulder, I feel even more painful, thus I sold my bag away and got a smaller crumpler bag instead, partly because crumpler has nicer colors which does not make me look like "uncle"

The strap is quite painful at times.

And as I carry more and more equipments on my shoulder, I feel even more painful, thus I sold my bag away and got a smaller crumpler bag instead, partly because crumpler has nicer colors which does not make me look like "uncle"

I see, shoulder bag generally dont put too much bulk, it will be painful to carry after sometime.

I bought a Crumpler bag, the 5MDH but sold it before even using coz it looks like a teenage girl's bag to me with the young and fun colours. The embroidered logo looks like a big cute flower. So an uncle look is safer for me. :bsmilie:

I see, shoulder bag generally dont put too much bulk, it will be painful to carry after sometime.

I bought a Crumpler bag, the 5MDH but sold it before even using coz it looks like a teenage girl's bag to me with the young and fun colours. The embroidered logo looks like a big cute flower. So an uncle look is safer for me. :bsmilie:

maybe because the age gap between you and me is huge.

i'm 16 this year.

The only bags I like by Lowepro are the backpacks such as the Flipside 200, and the Fastpack 100 :thumbsup::thumbsup: