What is/was your ambition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wryer

Dec 17, 2002
Tampines
Visit site
Haha..im sure everyone had to write a 'MY ambition' essay before. Lets see if your ambition changed with time...

Doesnt matter if its childish or what, just share! This is just Kopitiam! :D

Lets have maximum of 3 ambition..lets share..

I'll start if off..

1) When i was still a child, Soccer player! ;p

2) When i was still 12-15, Tropical fish farm owner, something like Qianhu..(Fathope eh?)

3) Thinking of going to sports journalism, just can't kick that sporting side inside me...maybe sports photojournalist? Even better! ;p

Ah...some may say its inrealistic hope, but well, we need something to keep us going do we? ;p

Primary school -> Become a writer
Lower sec -> Poetry
Upper sec -> physicist
JC -> astrophysicist
Uni -> astrophysicist
Now -> astrophysicist.

err... but only in my dreams, luckily, else earn no money in singapore :bsmilie:

Primary school - writer
after primary school - architect

but cannot draw...:embrass:

its a mistaken concept that only pple with natural born abilities can draw well. actually everyone can draw.. juz that alot of pple gave up coz usually their first few efforts are bad thus they think they cant draw. trust me if u practice and have proper guidance..u CAN DRAW.

Originally posted by urban
Primary school - writer
after primary school - architect

but cannot draw...:embrass:

I'm an architecture student. Dun need to know how to draw well to become an architect. Many great architects can't draw for nuts. just need to have vision, and the creative eye... like photography :D

pri school: to be a doctor
sec school: to be a doctor or writer
jc: to be a doctor or army officer (coz relised that my writing cannot make it!)
uni: to be a doc and army officer ;)

Originally posted by DeepZpace
I'm an architecture student. Dun need to know how to draw well to become an architect. Many great architects can't draw for nuts. just need to have vision, and the creative eye... like photography :D

anyway, became an accountant for many years liao...

figured i am more numerate and business oriented... like to look at buildings still...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

After watching...

... Apollo 13 --- Astronaut.
... Backdraft --- Fireman.
... Behind Enemy Lines --- Sniper.

And guess what! I just got back from watching the Matrix :D

astronaut when i was still young

but later realised that in a small country like singapore....no way

then when i was in JC, studying phy, chem and bio....tot of being a doctor....but then GP no good, cannot continue with Bio

then when i was in NS....went thru the pilot selection....wanted to become pilot...but later failed one of the stupid medical test ;(

then after NS fall in love with computer....wanted to be a comp engineer...went to NTU comp eng and then.... :devil:

now i am ambition-less already :(

Originally posted by dehuis
pri school: to be a doctor
sec school: to be a doctor or writer
jc: to be a doctor or army officer (coz relised that my writing cannot make it!)
uni: to be a doc and army officer ;)

so did u sign on to become a MO?

Originally posted by tert
After watching...

... Apollo 13 --- Astronaut.
... Backdraft --- Fireman.
... Behind Enemy Lines --- Sniper.

And guess what! I just got back from watching the Matrix :D
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

so now u want to be Neo?

Pri - To design the STAR WAR (space defence) system for US.
Sec - Pass O level maths paper :D
Poly - To build a FTL (faster-than-light) craft
Post poly - prove Einstine's theory or relativity is incomplete.

But now...
To show others that beauty exist everywhere. Through photography that is.

Wow many astronauts.......

I wanted to be a lawyer......watch too much of serials lawyers upholding justice already.....

During secondary school, wanted to pro flatlander (bmx) but lacking in many areas...(too little guts, not a very good sense of balancing...etc.)

After secondary school, wanted to be a trader....again maybe inspired by "Da Shi Dai" ....but mkt conditions n new legislations made it seem not so favorable....

Nw, my aim is to complete NS in one piece...

Status
Not open for further replies.