What is this technique called?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im guessing the first one is a long exposure with flash that is set off manually. the second one would just be a long exposure with a constant light.

My guesses.

Did you even bother to read the descriptions? Or just see and post without reading? He tells you exactly what he did.

"Single exposure. Multiple images created with custom flash synchronization and multiple flash heads."

"Single exposure, combination time exposure with tungsten spotlight and electronic flash to freeze the end pose."

Therefore,the technique is called "Read before posting"

*Edit looks like it's been answered ^.

I didn't read the bottom of the page though, image so big, haha!

Did you even bother to read the descriptions? Or just see and post without reading? He tells you exactly what he did.

"Single exposure. Multiple images created with custom flash synchronization and multiple flash heads."

"Single exposure, combination time exposure with tungsten spotlight and electronic flash to freeze the end pose."

Bro rashkae... relax!

he's just a newbie.. must remind them to read more and use the search feature:)

**** you retard,obviously i read it,i wanna know the way to do it so gtfo my thread ty :)

**** you retard,obviously i read it,i wanna know the way to do it so gtfo my thread ty :)

Ah, I see your English education needs more work.

Before you start calling me the "r" word, you should consider that his description is enough to already figure out what he did. He tells you what he did and you still want to know what he did. You want us to hold your hand and explain lighting setup? Please use your brain for more than just uncreative insults.

Ah, I see your English education needs more work.

Before you start calling me the "r" word, you should consider that his description is enough to already figure out what he did. He tells you what he did and you still want to know what he did. You want us to hold your hand and explain lighting setup? Please use your brain for more than just uncreative insults.

you too should not pour oil in a burning fire
please read the terms of use again in my signature

Wow, I must say, what a violent reaction from the TS...

Agreed. I mean, the photog already shared his technique. If it comes down to listing the distance of every strobe, the exact exposure time, etc, only the photog himself can answer that.

Seriously man, you guys should be more courteous to newbie, that's why this thread is created in the newbie section, if you so pro, you can choose not to come into newbie section however you just want to showoff your "proness"

I sympathized and understand why TS used such strong words, you guys just dun have net etiques at all. Hide behind your keyboard and just lashed out at people. Remember you were newbie once.

Seriously man, you guys should be more courteous to newbie, that's why this thread is created in the newbie section, if you so pro, you can choose not to come into newbie section however you just want to showoff your "proness"

I sympathized and understand why TS used such strong words, you guys just dun have net etiques at all. Hide behind your keyboard and just lashed out at people. Remember you were newbie once.

Agreed.

Which is why I told rashkae bro to relax and remember he's a newbie.

Maybe rashkae probably cannot uderstand why they ask those questions..

Cos he's alr so experience. Let us all remember we were all once a newbie.

Agreed. I mean, the photog already shared his technique. If it comes down to listing the distance of every strobe, the exact exposure time, etc, only the photog himself can answer that.

He was just asking I think.

You need not answer if you don't want.

I think what he wanted to ask was an estimate and TS may have thought we would know,

Hence the question

Status
Not open for further replies.