What is this for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
IMG_4805.jpg

This is like the guard duty box where you've to sign a book after making your rounds.

It has a police logo as the guards are under the police.

HTH.

If got gangster bully you,

You write letter to Mr Policeman

And deliver it there

A blue box with a white "POLICE" and a logo pasted on it.

you hear noisy thumpers, very unhappy and put your grievances there. :thumbsup:

Really arh?:think:

Yar got once got one cat kept following me and demanding food from me

I wrote a letter that looked something like this

Dear Mr Policeman,

You must feed cats when you make your rounds on bicycles or on foot
I keep getting mugged by cats with sharp claws and powerful baleful pitiful looks
Everytime all my pocket money kena used up to buy cat food for them
Please feed cats!

Regards.

aiya you guys heheheh....blow it all out of proportion liao heheheh

In the old days they call this "buku sign" ( book signing). Either due to some security reason, request put in by some organisation that require often police visits...etc

For example an area that has one too many criminal activities or break ins or security breach.. So more police visit are requested, ordered and thus they will put a box with a booklet there so that police deployed to that sector that day or shift will have to go there patrol the place for a set duration and then take out the booklet and sign that they visited the place and write remarks like situation normal, time of visit..etc.

You could say this book ensure Police actually go there to patrol and/or you can say this book will proof to organisation or the senior offices that the deployed police did indeed perform constant police visits there. heheh....

I have done more then my share of this I tell ya.... heheheh. Times have changed...in my days it was a small aluminim box. Once you are deployed to certain sector and such boxes exist, you will be given the keys so you can unlock it to take out the book to sign it. Usually for sure....homes of minister and some MPs sure have this boxes one hehehe....

At the over head bridge?:confused:

Yes it can be placed there for reasons like maybe it is a place at night frequented by gangs or people doing illegal things there so they put a box there to ensure police pay frequent visits there to make sure those people stay away from there when they keep seeing police going there.

ANd if you are referring to that picture of the blue box at the bridge...well just look where it is over looking? the sport tracks...that could be the intended target of observation. It is actually illegal for you to go into a stadium after hours when it is closed. So maybe there had been alot of complain of noise polution, vandals...etc so they decided to make the police go visit that place more often.

Yes it can be placed there for reasons like maybe it is a place at night frequented by gangs or people doing illegal things there so they put a box there to ensure police pay frequent visits there to make sure those people stay away from there when they keep seeing police going there.

ANd if you are referring to that picture of the blue box at the bridge...well just look where it is over looking? the sport tracks...that could be the intended target of observation. It is actually illegal for you to go into a stadium after hours when it is closed. So maybe there had been alot of complain of noise polution, vandals...etc so they decided to make the police go visit that place more often.

during this month, maybe the policeman might see a 100 man march in old military uniform at the stadium, machiam NDP... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.