What is the URL to register for OPENET?

lunas

Dec 19, 2006
Singapore
I lost the letter. Can someone post the URL here?

Many Thanks.

just go to their home page

http://www.opennet.com.sg/home/

and register. Look at the right hand side under "coverage". enter your postal code and fill in the rest of the info. They will send u letter if u being selected.

Last edited:
yay~ mine is from Jun 2010

For those who living in high rise or private estate, price might different. :)

How do I register?
I am tenant and the landlord sent me letter to "watch out for the timing and register".
My block is 1st Mar~1st May. But I am unable to find the button to register. Only a button to get alert.

darn... my towards 3rd quarter of 2010.

installation at my place finished last year ;p

it depends, they will tell u the installation need 1-3 hours, but the installation at my place only took abt 30 mins.

not sure about the service tho.

also register ASAP if you wan to book a weekend time slot, those slots gone quite fast.

my place targeted for installation between Mar 2010 to May 2010 but i never receive any letter :dunno:

How long did the installation take? After the installation, is it a must to sign up with them when the service is available?

I have the same question, is it a must during this period or must pay extra after the period is gone? I rent the flat and have no inclination to register.

it depends, they will tell u the installation need 1-3 hours, but the installation at my place only took abt 30 mins.

not sure about the service tho.

Thanks for the update, miaoteh.

I've called them to set up an appointment for the installation. After installing, there it is not a must to subscribe to the service once it is online. We have the option of wanting to subscribe or not.

Last edited: