What is the point....

d2xpeter

Deregistered
Dec 6, 2012
singapore
came across this post....

a bit scary, but there is also some truth in it.

But my philosophy is "heck, since we are already here, must well enjoy it to the fullest, ya. Chit chat in KPT, buy ourselves new cameras, influenced by new xmm each day, shoot a documentary on the Act of Trolling, .....blah, blah and blah...what the hell, got so many things to do what.

Why is he so down? Or may be he needs bondage? if he does not like simplicity lifestyle? bondage with Kei. LOL

http://www.reddit.com/r/TrueAtheism/comments/1ffghk/

No personal attacks please.

I'm not into bondage

It's not a personal attack.

It's a compliment of you being on the cover of a best seller: :bsmilie:

sajb001.jpg

...I'm not sure if there's a right answer but there are 2 ways of thinking about it:

1) Your existence is unbearably light. You live, you die, a hundred years pass and no one will know of your existence: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Unbearable_Lightness_of_Being
2) Your existence is unbearably heavy. You only live once. Every decision you make, you can't unmake and you can't backtrack. This is mentioned in above link as well.

Me? We're here. Let's just cherish every breath while we can. In my book, making full use of what time we have usually doesn't involve sitting around thinking of things to troll people about (ahem).

To borrow a quote from Jung:

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.

Cheers.

It's not a personal attack.

It's a compliment of you being on the cover of a best seller: :bsmilie:

sajb001.jpg

dun forget the dinosaurs

20129242448365.jpg

araki's style :bsmilie:

Somewhere Jung's and Lao Zi's descendant crossed their family tree? :bsmilie:

The secrets of JungZi are too dangerous to be revealed here.

They are kept by the departed members of KPT who committed seppuku.

The story of JungZi can only be told when these souls decide to resurrect themselves. :bsmilie: