what is the nice place to go in November

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had the time and most importantly the money, I would go to Middle Earth. Summer so the weather will be nice. But will still be cold at night though. :)

AdamGoi said:
Wanna go to Shandong with me? I heard the temperature will be about 6 degree celsius! :sweat:

Hi Adam....

I was there at that period last year...and gosh!!!!!!! I had problems taking photos.....as my fingers almost freeze....

SNow and cold!!!!!!

rgds,
sulhan

sulhan said:
Hi Adam....

I was there at that period last year...and gosh!!!!!!! I had problems taking photos.....as my fingers almost freeze....

SNow and cold!!!!!!

rgds,
sulhan

Oh man ... you've just confirmed my worst fear ... siao liao lah! :sweat:

Nov in Europe would be good, no more crowds, quiet, no long queue, can try Munich, Vienna, Paris, Barcelona, etc, etc, sure got air tickets...

Hmmm...November....well Australia is getting warm again. Fantastic skies in WA I'm sure. And heard that flights to Perth coming down in price. NZ would be fab too.

Otherwise, Northern Vietnam is good anytime. You might just avoid the really wet season but check it out. As with any rainy season, it's all down to luck. Might have great weather, could be awful.

:D Going to NZ in Nov! (not to make babies....)
it isn't that expensive if you plan properly.
Altho the air tickets alone will set u back about $900~1000.

AdamGoi said:
Wanna go to Shandong with me? I heard the temperature will be about 6 degree celsius! :sweat:

Adam... I don;t think it's that cold yet. I travel there almost once a month for work... leaving in 1 or 2 weeks time.

Kim Dong Moon said:
Anybody recommend what is the nice place to go in November ?
Most of the airline is full already eh. .....

I going Egypt in late Nov for Honeymoon. It's very nice and cooling! That's what people told me anyway! Better avoid australia as summer is approaching and it starts getting hot and flies start to swarm at you at some places!

Taipei :) Try out the Mountain Spring stay during the cold weather and you will be back for more! And then head down to all the night markets and whack the delicious food... if you think the imitation ShihLin Chicken that's rather hot-selling here, wait tiill you eat the authentic ones in Taiwan... no way you want to touch the ones they selling in S'pore ever again :D

hehehehe... going there next month

SniperD said:
Taipei :) Try out the Mountain Spring stay during the cold weather and you will be back for more! And then head down to all the night markets and whack the delicious food... if you think the imitation ShihLin Chicken that's rather hot-selling here, wait tiill you eat the authentic ones in Taiwan... no way you want to touch the ones they selling in S'pore ever again :D

hehehehe... going there next month

U may wanna avoiding spouting ur nationality... they were recently burning flags.. :bsmilie:

Astin said:
Nov in Europe would be good, no more crowds, quiet, no long queue, can try Munich, Vienna, Paris, Barcelona, etc, etc, sure got air tickets...

Yes, it would be good to visit Europe during autumn where it is less crowded compared to summer. Getting ticket there shouldn't be a problem at this time. Recently, tickets to Europe by MAS are going for $718 which is damn cheap - half the price of a normal one. I have pencilled a trip to Austria (Vienna, Salzburg, and Wels) in my plan for next year during autumn.

Nov is also great for visiting Western Australia if you like flowers and coloruful landscapes. Do some research and I'm sure you can find beautiful places to make pictures in and around Perth, Albany, Margaret River etc.
Also, if you want to spend more you can always make it to South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana and Namibia.

I went to France last winter, practically nobody and when the weather is good, you can really take postcard shots unlike Spain in summer, you can't even hold your camera properly without people knocking all over you....besides, you may end up with no camera after the rush (pick-pockets).

Cold? wear gloves lah...btw it is 1 degree here this morning and it is Autumn :(

Status
Not open for further replies.