What is the most irritating thing that your mum or dad likes to do to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WuffRuff

Jan 10, 2007
opp. East Coast Park
My mum switches off the hot water heater while I am taking a shower and I have to shower with cold water. :angry:

My mum switches off the hot water heater while I am taking a shower and I have to shower with cold water. :angry:

I love cold shower... It is refreshing.

Try it on her and see how she likes it la.

liddat only, maybe she see u too heaty liao...

the thing about my mom is she always off my PC when i am either asleep or went out... then my data never save... this type, got UPS also useless...

liddat only, maybe she see u too heaty liao...

the thing about my mom is she always off my PC when i am either asleep or went out... then my data never save... this type, got UPS also useless...

You mom try to saved electricity mah and didnt know your PeeCee still running ..LOL

I told my mom dont off my PC even when I am not in Sg ,,,hehehe. The Power is always on ..lolxx :bsmilie:

You mom try to saved electricity mah and didnt know your PeeCee still running ..LOL

I told my mom dont off my PC even when I am not in Sg ,,,hehehe. The Power is always on ..lolxx :bsmilie:

i say liao, but she still go off it... bo pian... my UPS useless when against her fingers...

when she say. "ah boy, how come outlook cannot read? ah boy, how come computer hang? ah boy, how come website cannot see chinese? ah boy, how to save this document? ah boy, why this.............. ah boy, how to............. ah boy, how come,...........ah boy, .............ah boy..............."

when she say. "ah boy, how come outlook cannot read? ah boy, how come computer hang? ah boy, how come website cannot see chinese? ah boy, how to save this document? ah boy, why this.............. ah boy, how to............. ah boy, how come,...........ah boy, .............ah boy..............."
Last time when you cry for milk, cry for change of diapers,... I don't think she ever found it irritating...

Last time when you cry for milk, cry for change of diapers,... I don't think she ever found it irritating...

dunno. i think it was my father who did that.

My sister turns off the toilet light when I crapping and reading. My sister occasionally forgets and turns the heater off when I'm showering.

So far dun recall myself losing a piece of my meat from these trivalities.

Life's short enuff, why waste ur energy on such trivalities which doesn't kill u but just makes u cold? :dunno:

i say liao, but she still go off it... bo pian... my UPS useless when against her fingers...
Suggestion. Just get ur black gaffer tape and gaffer over the power switch. Done deal. :)

Just make sure ur UPS can last more den 8hrs or at least provide u with an automated email that 'power had been interrupted switching to UPS mode'. ;p

Suggestion. Just get ur black gaffer tape and gaffer over the power switch. Done deal. :)

Just make sure ur UPS can last more den 8hrs or at least provide u with an automated email that 'power had been interrupted switching to UPS mode'. ;p

glue small piece of aluminium foil over switch. connect foil to live wire. done.:bsmilie:

My sister occasionally forgets and turns the heater off when I'm showering.
So far dun recall myself losing a piece of my meat from these trivalities.
Life's short enuff, why waste ur energy on such trivalities which doesn't kill u but just makes u cold? :dunno:

I dun lose a piece of my meat... Only that all my meat turns cold. Also, the cold water on my head sometimes gives me headache.

2nd statement about wasting energy is interesting. Its not that I want to waste energy, but when the body is cold, metabolism increases to generate heat... and this consumes more energy. So it is not me who is wasting my energy, it is my mum causing my body to waste energy by making me cold!!! :bigeyes:

I love cold shower... It is refreshing.

I usually shower at night before going to bed. You don't want to be refreshed before going to bed. You want to wind down with warm water... not feel so awake and refreshed with cold water!

my mom also know how to turn off the mains lor, and also she also know how to shut down a XP system leh...

Status
Not open for further replies.