What is the mkt price for the Olympus C2100UZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsQ

Jan 27, 2002
River Valley
Visit site
I know i asked this before.. but now got a colleague at work asking me to sell this camera to him. He duuno the price so ask me to offer.. and I also dont want to sell too expensive nor too cheap..

so anyone can tell me a fair price for this camera?

I will give in the following:
-the camera (and all the original documents) -condition very gd as seldom use.
-Hoya uv coated protective/filter
-128MB MM card
-Lowepro bag

anyone got a price idea to help me out?

C2100UZ is a fantastic camera....so far not many ppl selling it....those who own it are often too reluctant to sell....so my suggestion is, keep it ! :p

cookiez said:
C2100UZ is a fantastic camera....so far not many ppl selling it....those who own it are often too reluctant to sell....so my suggestion is, keep it ! :p

ermmm.. but i am sure theres a market value with it, isnt it?

TsQ said:
ermmm.. but i am sure theres a market value with it, isnt it?

I'm sure thre is one.....but as in 2nd hand mkt....there isnt really any hard & fast rule on how much to sell at. I would say, one that's already past it's warranty wont be able to command as much value as a 2nd hand unit that's still under warranty. :)

Saw someone selling at $350....so still okay if sell $400 so long the condition
is good...

cookiez said:
Saw someone selling at $350....so still okay if sell $400 so long the condition
is good...

Think the price range of $350 ~ $400 would be nice for a 2nd hand piece, provided that the DC is in good condition. Also, how much you can get depends a lot on what's thrown together into the package too. But at this price, what's the point of selling, might as well keep it, it's still a respectable DC with excellent optics!!! :)

Jayan said:
Think the price range of $350 ~ $400 would be nice for a 2nd hand piece, provided that the DC is in good condition. Also, how much you can get depends a lot on what's thrown together into the package too. But at this price, what's the point of selling, might as well keep it, it's still a respectable DC with excellent optics!!! :)

I sold it for $300.. the cam is in excellent condotion, thrown in a bag, UV lens cap, and a 128MB card.. took the money and bought a minolta Xg (add $200 more) for my younger sister. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.