What is the lowest point fo your life?

Sion said:
What is the lowest point of your life?

Mine is spending 12 months in Changi Jail.

Long story........but can't complain about the chicken curry rice.

Do share!! :D I'm too young to have any lowest point I guess. Perhaps when teachers give me 7 cluster papers to do over the weekends, does that count? :D

Sion said:

Oh oh I know now! My lowest point is when sion is not making jokes on my thread :3

There are some low points but not very low compared to some people. Fractured and dislocated my left elbow and dislocated my right shoulder multiple times.

My lowest point in life is when I realized one day that my company was taken over by my most trusted person!

There are some low points but not very low compared to some people. Fractured and dislocated my left elbow and dislocated my right shoulder multiple times.

Told you never play with her. :bsmilie:

china-kungfu-girl.jpg

I don't know :dunno:

I have never reach any high point :cry:

Not sure.... since whatever sh*t I get in life... I know somewhere, there is someone else having it even worst... :think:

Of course... I've never been jail for any length of time... LOL

Goin bk to reservist after being forgotten for 10yrs, and having to chop off my pantene sunsilky long hair ala matrock, only to realise the M size no.4 no longer fit.

I've upgraded to size L n i spent a small fortune buying my uniforms n training kit, only to xchange them for a new set the nxt day.

Tis one is ok la, nt so low. Share more tis evening.

there are always some one worst then you, so relax....

:bsmilie:the point is so low that it is below sea level....

are we competing on who are the worst of the worst?

There're are always someone in a tighter situation than us. Try to look at the bright side of life.

correct, but some always think the sun is always black in color.... 黑太阳

Me getting weirdly addicted to this song when i know myself that i hate K-pop.

gangnam-style-feature.jpg

Watching Barney and Teletubbies vcd's for 2 years non stop when my daughter was little