What is the lowest point fo your life?

lowest point was deciding to give up degree in mech engineering to pursue photography fulltime. so mentally/emotionally challenging.

Watching Barney and Teletubbies vcd's for 2 years non stop when my daughter was little

Spent quality time with your little kids is not the lowest point.
Wait until she grow up and use your credit card. :bsmilie:

That will be a new low:(

Spent quality time with your little kids is not the lowest point.
Wait until she grow up and use your credit card. :bsmilie:

That will be a new low:(

Hehe! Well if you spoil your kids by giving them unrestricted access to a credit card, then it nobody's fault but your own. ;)

Lowest point in my life is surviving on "Maggie mee" every day for about 6 months. (I lost my passport and need to wait for a replacement). And to top it up, my landlord owes some Loanshark $$$ and they came to the house. (I was alone and a student then). They just clear everything in the house. Lucky, these guys are merciful enough not to touch my things. So I have to stare at a blank wall instead of the TV.

See... I was Right... always someone out there having worst then me... LOL

Hehe! Well if you spoil your kids by giving them unrestricted access to a credit card, then it nobody's fault but your own. ;)

Thankfully, I don't have kids :bsmilie:

You are right :bsmilie:

Jokes aside... everyone will have some low point in their life... :think:

I had my share...
* My 'Old Man' hiding inside the toilet while the Ah Long bang at our door.
* From Sec 3-4, go School in the morning, finish homework in the afternoon... work 6-9:30pm every weekday and full shift during weekend.
* Sign 6 years of my life to SAF because they pay me a salary instead of an allowance...

But you know what... looking back, I don't see this as a low point in my life... I know some of you might find it corny for me to said so... but everything I when through had in some way, taught me some important lesson about life.

* That Life isn't always good or forever 'HAPPY'
* That everything you know can go down the drain... and NO ONE OWE YOU A LIVING.
* That you can blame everyone else... or SUCK IT UP and begin life anew.
* That no matter how bad it gets... Family should always stick together.

Therefore... I don't see my life as any worst then most people will go through during their lifetime... beside, after hearing how bad my Pinoy GF childhood was... I considered myself BLESSED :thumbsup:

diver-hloc said:

I had my share...
* From Sec 3-4, go School in the morning, finish homework in the afternoon... work 6-9:30pm every weekday and full shift during weekend.
* Sign 6 years of my life to SAF because they pay me a salary instead of an allowance...

But you know what... looking back, I don't see this as a low point in my life... I know some of you might find it corny for me to said so... but everything I when through had in some way, taught me some important lesson about life.

* That everything you know can go down the drain... and NO ONE OWE YOU A LIVING.

Therefore... I don't see my life as any worst then most people will go through during their lifetime... beside, after hearing how bad my Pinoy GF childhood was... I considered myself BLESSED :thumbsup:

I suddenly feel so fortunate....

diver-hloc said:

Yes.. The problem with people nowadays is that they feel 'entitled' to everything :)

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

So always look on the bright side of death
Just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of sh*t
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

And always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the right side of life...

man-in-elephant-butt.jpg

Last edited:
Draken413o said:
lowest point was deciding to give up degree in mech engineering to pursue photography fulltime. so mentally/emotionally challenging.

Wow this is not easy.

diver-hloc said:

I had my share...

I've worked till my legs went numb for months, even friends around me felt for me, but I have also not seen it as a low. Some would. But I feel it strengthens me as a person.

I've had my share of lows but I always feel there is someone worse off so I never put it as my low. When I mentioned my injury, it's a low not because of the pain, which is alright, but it was because of the months I was out of training.

Eventually it was also my injury that forced me to quit my sport and turned to photography. Thus looking back, I can't really say its a low.

Very interesting thread, pls do share..
And if possible, share also how you got over that lowest point, we may learn something from it too..

What is the lowest point of your life?

Mine is spending 12 months in Changi Jail.

Long story........but can't complain about the chicken curry rice.

You are really brave to share this with everyone. I have also heard of people who liked Changi so much that they keep trying to get back in.

There's always someone worse than you

We should be thankful that we are able to sit down and surf clubsnap. There are always people out there who can't even afford Internet and a computer

And we should be thankful we have all the limbs. Many ppl dont have legs or arms

There's always someone worse than you

We should be thankful that we are able to sit down and surf clubsnap. There are always people out there who can't even afford Internet and a computer

And we should be thankful we have all the limbs. Many ppl dont have legs or arms

Yeah, reminded me of

article-0-13EBC902000005DC-329_468x322.jpg

It is all in the mind.

An drew said:
Yeah, reminded me of

It is all in the mind.

Yeah, so u see, there are people out there worse than us. Just imagine how this guy felt when his legs have to be cut off?

Did he wanted to kill himself? Did he go into a mental institute? Did he sleep on the streets be a beggar?

Instead, he picked himself up and became one of the best to join the olympics.

What the hell is just losing some money in a failed business, went into jail for 12 months, no money to eat lunch, go NS and get tortured?

At least we have 4 limbs, sit at home, surf Internet and can eat 3 - 4 meals a day