What is the legal age for a model to do Lingerie shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all clubSNAPPERS .:angel:

I was wondering what is the legal age of a model to do lingerine shoot ?

Cause i realise some of them are just faking their age, just to earn that amount of cash.

For example,

You hire a 15-year-old-girl- but actually is fakes and tells you that she is 18.
Will you double check to take the risk of shooting her ?

or

Shoot already, get into trouble with the law not knowing that she is underage ? :dunno:

Have your say guys. :)

it was discussed on this very subforum before.

there is no legal age to shoot (using a camera, of course) a girl in lingerie.

There is no issue actually...

Nothing much to discuss.

Some people prefer to impose a certain age for 'safety' or ethical reasons.

Some feel it's OK as long as it's tastefully done and what exactly constitutes 'tasteful' is open to intepretation.

Some feel anything goes because there's no law per se regarding this area, only social conventions and norms, and that can be as varying as night and day.

I guuess the main issue, if there is one, is not so much of what age can shoot lingerie etc, but problems that may arise if the girl is unhappy or starts accusing a photographer of indiscretions.

Always be safe. Have at least ONE chaperone of the same gender as the subject.

I believe there was a LOT of discussions about bf gf etc accompanying the subject on a shoot.

Nothing much to discuss.

Some people prefer to impose a certain age for 'safety' or ethical reasons.

Some feel it's OK as long as it's tastefully done and what exactly constitutes 'tasteful' is open to intepretation.

Some feel anything goes because there's no law per se regarding this area, only social conventions and norms, and that can be as varying as night and day.

I guuess the main issue, if there is one, is not so much of what age can shoot lingerie etc, but problems that may arise if the girl is unhappy or starts accusing a photographer of indiscretions.

Always be safe. Have at least ONE chaperone of the same gender as the subject.

I believe there was a LOT of discussions about bf gf etc accompanying the subject on a shoot.

yes , i second that !

:thumbsup:

always legal legal legal.

there is more than just legality to consider. for example, if i were an employer, and i knew my employee was shooting 15 year old skimpily dressed girls.. what sort of conclusion would i come to? and if i have a 15 year old daughter myself?

Yup, I'm of the same opinion as well. Hence, strictly to answer the question of legal age, yup, I do not believe there is any.

Other issues regarding ethical issues is more or less OT though. Hence to answer the TS's question, I doubt you will get into trouble with the law.

it was discussed on this very subforum before.

there is no legal age to shoot (using a camera, of course) a girl in lingerie.

if i was still shooting this genre, i would rather have a female assistant or a MUA present during the shoot

the legal age for such a situation is when the model is actually old enough to wear lingerie.

aaha.

Hahaha I think this is a good natured yet accurate way to sum it up.

the legal age for such a situation is when the model is actually old enough to wear lingerie.

aaha.

think abt it this way, a two piece bra is just the same as the bra and triangle. Both serve the same purpose and cover the same things.

On the beach, there are already teen girls that wear bikini and running around, so there is totally no issue to shoot young girls in lingerie.. :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.