What is the go to brand for aircon now?

I am using Mitsubishi heavy industries. Loving it :lovegrin:

I learn not to ask ppl to service it but to clean own my own....

My current aircon insulation is not good, the whole insulation trunking in the master bedroom sweats and grow mould. So I want to make sure it does not happen again. But after reading so much in the net people have problem with most major established vendor, read also scared. The only one that I don't read bad things is hong tar.

Toshiba Inverter - No one uses them?

Just make sure they don't wrap both the copper hot n cold pipe into one insulator which many company do.

my toshiba broke down 3 times within 1 year,
I guess toshiba will not be the next brand if i picked aircon

That's bad.. But I have not got any issue with Toshiba, and it's almost 2 years now. Only did the usual servicing...

My friend has an aircon servicing company, he says mitsubishi is the best and most popular these days.

But please rethink his statement. He is an aircon servicing/repairman. To him the word "best" may mean the aircon brand that gives him the most business i.e. the brand that breaks down the most often and need servicing and repair. He would actively encourage everyone to buy this brand, so that aircon repair companies will have more business.

Currently on Toshiba.....gave problem after two years....the master bedroom's fan coil frozen occasionally......service man has no clue and I suspect thermostat problem......my previous Daikin lasted 8 years without much hiccups until the condenser decided not to send cold air to me :)

Big Kahuna said:
Currently on Toshiba.....gave problem after two years....the master bedroom's fan coil frozen occasionally......service man has no clue and I suspect thermostat problem......my previous Daikin lasted 8 years without much hiccups until the condenser decided not to send cold air to me :)

Heard it from several separate air con experts: Mitsubishi. Note that I have absolutely no relation with them.