What is the effective shutter speed of our eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dRebelXT

May 14, 2005
And what is the shutter speed if one on the airplane wants to shoot the buildings
on the ground with a Bigma 50-500mm lens?

shutter speed of our eyes? my eyes takes video images and not still photos wor.. i would have probably >60fps.. ;p

yanyewkay said:
shutter speed of our eyes? my eyes takes video images and not still photos wor.. i would have probably >60fps.. ;p

eh research say, normal human eye perform at around 30fps lor... but due to adrenaline, you might push your limit higher...

btw how come the topic title dun fit the body ar?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
eh research say, normal human eye perform at around 30fps lor... but due to adrenaline, you might push your limit higher...

hehe;p Got a lot of funny questions to ask on a relax day. Assignment submitted yesterday:bsmilie:

dRebelXT said:
And what is the shutter speed if one on the airplane wants to shoot the buildings
on the ground with a Bigma 50-500mm lens?
shutter speed has to be 1/2000s and above, remember to shoot with a open door or window, so you may have a clearer view, you also need to use one hand hold the camera, one hand hold to the lens, another two hands hold on the seat.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

oh is it? okie.. then maybe mine is only 30fps. ;p compatible with F10.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

I wonder what would the shutter sound be like if we have a mirror-flip mechanism in us?

*bra-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat.....*

jsbn said:
I wonder what would the shutter sound be like if we have a mirror-flip mechanism in us?

*bra-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat.....*

beware your aperture blade pit chia lor... :bsmilie:

btw yours is those medium format flower shutter or those like slr curtain kind?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
beware your aperture blade pit chia lor... :bsmilie:

btw yours is those medium format flower shutter or those like slr curtain kind?
my aperture no blade. latest design. Continuous bio expandable ring design. But even at widest aperture, DOF is still very deep, hard to get good bokeh. ;p

mine see perfectly under most light conditions, has no problem with strong backlight, dim light conditions, vast differences bet hi-tones and low-tones, does not run on batt, auto-focus perfectly, even better than USM, perfect colour saturation. Aperture? How does 1 sound? No need to spend a single cent some more, built-in IS technology,

How can evolution ever produce such a masterpiece?

Status
Not open for further replies.