What is the cheapest price to take a family photo?

maisatomai

Deregistered
Oct 26, 2006
Saw my grandpa's family photoshoot in B&W and wanted to have one with my family. Around shop to recommend?

I was thinking one shot is enough as in everyone stand straight and take. If take at home don't have that kind of feel.

How cheap is cheap??

Saw my grandpa's family photoshoot in B&W and wanted to have one with my family. Around shop to recommend?

I was thinking one shot is enough as in everyone stand straight and take. If take at home don't have that kind of feel.
you go to any studios, the portrait package will start aournd $300 for a family.
so the cheapest is rent a studio big enough to let all your family members stand straight and take it yourself.

Cheapest is go to the park or beach at golden hour and shoot with tripod and remote/timer. Lighting use natural resource - sun. After that use the money you saved for picnic!

Post a thread asking for FREE shoot stating portfolio building opportunities for aspiring cameraman (i won't called them photographer). You will never know how many of these "cameramen" will respond.