What is the best Canon product/s released in 2012 in your opinion?

niccon2

Jan 27, 2011
i thought 5d3 was pretty good for me after using for a few months. now waiting for 7d2 release ;p

1DX for me for sure.

But 6D is surprisingly the sleeper hit, if I had to name a runner up. All in one wonder, which I actually use most, if not all of its functions.

1DX definitely. Not because it's simply the flagship due to it's naming. But simply, if you've used it, you'll agree that it is really that good. On paper it may not be much from the 1D4 like how people thought 5D3 is not much of a difference from 5D2. But until you've used it, you'll realize it's different from 1D4.

These are the more prominent photographic products from Canon in 2012:

cameras: G15, G1X, EOS-M, 650D, 6D, 5D3, 1DX, 1DC
lenses: 40mm f/2.8 pancake, 24 f/2.8 IS, 28 f/2.8 IS, 35 f/2 IS, 24-70 f/4 IS, 24-70 f/2.8

I think the technology (pulling high quality stills from video) in 1DC is going to be deemed revolutionary in time to come. As for lenses, 40 f/2.8 pancake gets my vote... only because it's the first pancake lens ever from Canon... hope there'll be more soon.

Canon is certainly on the right path in 2012. If they can get their 0.18um wafer fab ready in 2013, that will be even better.

I haven't used the Canon 1DX yet, sadly... But I have a feeling that it is the best Canon product in 2012. Until I try it out, the Canon 5D Mark III takes pole position!

I haven't used the Canon 1DX yet, sadly... But I have a feeling that it is the best Canon product in 2012. Until I try it out, the Canon 5D Mark III takes pole position!

Go to Click! cameras try their demo set. Don't tio poison though.

this:

883410.jpg

Definitely 1DX, runner up 5D3 ( and value for money as compare to 1DX) and the 24-70 MKII :)

I vote for the 6D

avsquare said:
Go to Click! cameras try their demo set. Don't tio poison though.

Haha! Why do you think I haven't done that yet? ;-)

None than EOS-M
Comfort me that Canon decided to follow to where the wind blow, and means guaranty their survival in the years to come

I quite agree. Never understood why this didn't come way earlier. Whoever thought side pinch lens caps was a good idea...I don't even know what to say to them.

The Canon RT System.......... 600 EX RT Flashes.......... ST-E3 RT......

600ex_rt_586x186.gif

The Canon RT System.......... 600 EX RT Flashes.......... ST-E3 RT......

600ex_rt_586x186.gif

Ah, forgotten about this. I would place this 1st place together with 1DX.

Ef 40mm f2.8 STM Pancake!
The 1st ef mount pancake from canon with the right price!