What is TFCD

Status
Not open for further replies.
u strip, ask people to shoot u for free, and pray they give u a CD at the end of it... :devil:

Time For CD. it simply means u and other CSers visit a recording studio to cut an album and they compile all ur Karaoke hits and burn it into a CD for u and ur frens.

its meant for destress esp. for CSers who do alot of FOC shoots in events like weddings and P.E.:thumbsup:

If the model is chio, then term automatically changes to TFDD .... :bsmilie:

Terence said:
I always thought it was Trade for CD.
Haha ... wanna trade yr L lens / Leicas with my CDs?...

Canonised said:
If the model is chio, then term automatically changes to TFDD .... :bsmilie:

Haha ... wanna trade yr L lens / Leicas with my CDs?...

You Certificate of Deposits? Can, I don't mind US$ or Euros.

A very simple Google search would have answered your question in miliseconds.

Type in define:TFCD into google and look what magically appears:

Google said:
The term means: “time for CD.” A model works for a photographer without a cash payment. Instead, the model is given a pre-arranged number of prints in digital form (on a CD) as payment for her work

TFCD is another way to court a girl :bsmilie:

It is also The Final Count Down, either the model can/cannot make it or the photographer can/cannot make it.

dreamerz said:
haha...is tat how u court ur current gf...;p
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

no...

different method :bsmilie:

so, who is telling the truth?

is it...

1). NW? "u strip, ask people to shoot u for free, and pray they give u a CD at the end of it..."

2). me? "Time For CD. it simply means u and other CSers visit a recording studio to cut an album and they compile all ur Karaoke hits and burn it into a CD for u and ur frens.

its meant for destress esp. for CSers who do alot of FOC shoots in events like weddings and P.E."

3). Terence? "I always thought it was Trade for CD."

4). CatchLights? "TFCD = Time for Candle-light Dinner"

5). Wildstallion? " Quote:
Originally Posted by: Google
The term means: “time for CD.” A model works for a photographer without a cash payment. Instead, the model is given a pre-arranged number of prints in digital form (on a CD) as payment for her work "

6). airforce1? "It is also The Final Count Down, either the model can/cannot make it or the photographer can/cannot make it."

who is telling the truth??? :bsmilie:

Cheesecake said:
so, who is telling the truth?

is it...

1). NW? "u strip, ask people to shoot u for free, and pray they give u a CD at the end of it..."

2). me? "Time For CD. it simply means u and other CSers visit a recording studio to cut an album and they compile all ur Karaoke hits and burn it into a CD for u and ur frens.

its meant for destress esp. for CSers who do alot of FOC shoots in events like weddings and P.E."

3). Terence? "I always thought it was Trade for CD."

4). CatchLights? "TFCD = Time for Candle-light Dinner"

5). Wildstallion? " Quote:
Originally Posted by: Google
The term means: “time for CD.” A model works for a photographer without a cash payment. Instead, the model is given a pre-arranged number of prints in digital form (on a CD) as payment for her work "

6). airforce1? "It is also The Final Count Down, either the model can/cannot make it or the photographer can/cannot make it."

who is telling the truth??? :bsmilie:

nice compilation.......TFCD ~ Too Free, Compile Details.....:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.