What is photography?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
After learning photography from master, i mean a few master, and shoot my own, now having a studio, getting more customer already, i ask myself today, wat is photography?:confused:

so, will ya mind telling us the answer ya have found for yaself?
or perhaps ya might actually be asking WHAT ya're really doing now. compared to what ya USED to do?
yeah, so what is(to ya) photography?

You are at a cross road junction now,

Stop,

Take a brake,

Look around,

Look inside your heart,

Decide what interest you most,

Make up your mind,

Pack up,

keep going.................................................. until the next junction

smurfman said:
After learning photography from master, i mean a few master, and shoot my own, now having a studio, getting more customer already, i ask myself today, wat is photography?:confused:

U need to get a LIVE.

it may mean throwing all the gadgets of photography and stick to point and shoot cam instead ?

oceanxp said:
it may mean throwing all the gadgets of photography and stick to point and shoot cam instead ?

your avatar kids miss the ball, like me............

photography is the capturing of truth, whatever that truth may be, and whether or not that truth is false is entirely up to you as well. o_O

or as i'd like to call it, albeit via a quote, "to capture pigments of one's imagination" :)

Waffle said:
photography is the capturing of truth, whatever that truth may be, and whether or not that truth is false is entirely up to you as well. o_O

or as i'd like to call it, albeit via a quote, "to capture pigments of one's imagination" :)

you write very deep.......i think please write in hokkien........ha joke only.;)

Photography is For:

Artist to express themselves
most people to capture the moment
Old people to relive their memories
for guys to tackle/tiko gals
for pple to make $$$
for pple to show off their equipment

most importantly,
For equipment manufacturers to make tons of $$$
:bsmilie:

Photography is a fruit. Its nice to eat but will decompose it its being left alone for long a period of time.

smurfman said:
you write very deep.......i think please write in hokkien........ha joke only.;)

potography jiu si "kua simi lanjiao, kua simi sai, kua dio ka ki song jiu sHOOT!":sweat:

for me,
it's an expression of my perspective.

idor said:
Photography is For:

Artist to express themselves
most people to capture the moment
Old people to relive their memories
for guys to tackle/tiko gals
for pple to make $$$
for pple to show off their equipment

most importantly,
For equipment manufacturers to make tons of $$$
:bsmilie:

Yes all the above for me :D

open studio liao.. got money liao.. now ask you doing it? you're strange.. you should be happy business is picking up.. but then again.. the whole day you've been starting "sianz" threads.. you sure business is picking up?

catchlights said:
You are at a cross road junction now,

Stop,

Take a brake,

Look around,

Look inside your heart,

Decide what interest you most,

Make up your mind,

Pack up,

keep going.................................................. until the next junction

This sounds like Matrix? :bsmilie:

smurfman said:

if you are feeling confused about your direction in life, i don't mind taking over your studio and clientele lor:bsmilie:

i can take over for a while while you go and think over it:bsmilie:

by the way, what is the name of your studio?

smurfman said:

For your case.... it might be your rice bowl.:think:

Stereobox said:
if you are feeling confused about your direction in life, i don't mind taking over your studio and clientele lor:bsmilie:

i can take over for a while while you go and think over it:bsmilie:

by the way, what is the name of your studio?

his studio name: Universal Studio[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

yanyewkay said:
open studio liao.. got money liao.. now ask you doing it? you're strange.. you should be happy business is picking up.. but then again.. the whole day you've been starting "sianz" threads.. you sure business is picking up?

i work 1 week i think can rest liao....................but i shoot more then that, so wat you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.