what is one item you have bought and you would like to recommend it to others???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple computers. I should have left Windows earlier. :lovegrin:

I just bought a spyder2express and it is really useful :thumbsup:

i can now see the difference with and without calibration ;)

highly recommended IMHO :O)

How much did you buy it and from where?
Spyder2express difference from the other pro versions is just in the software right?

Any difference in functionality? as in, can the express version do its job just as well? Thanx! :)

Scarf.

As you can cover your face and hide your identity instantly:

afghan2B.jpg

condoms.

Teva sandals...
Slightly more pricey but definitely worth every cent you pay.
The soles seem to be unable to get worn off no matter how much you wear them...
And the straps are like unbreakable. The whole sandals received absolutely minimal wear and tear over a period of 8 years having been worn for hiking, water-sports, everyday walking... you name it.

I thought I would be wearing them forever when one day the sole came out. But that was becos I had put it aside for more than half a year so the soles got hardened... :(

But then I had it glued and stitched for RM10 in KL and still wearing them... Its their 8th year... gonna see how long more they can last... Haha!

My next pair of sandals will be a Teva too..... hahaha.... :thumbsup:

Teva sandals...
Slightly more pricey but definitely worth every cent you pay.
The soles seem to be unable to get worn off no matter how much you wear them...
And the straps are like unbreakable. The whole sandals received absolutely minimal wear and tear over a period of 8 years having been worn for hiking, water-sports, everyday walking... you name it.

I thought I would be wearing them forever when one day the sole came out. But that was becos I had put it aside for more than half a year so the soles got hardened... :(

But then I had it glued and stitched for RM10 in KL and still wearing them... Its their 8th year... gonna see how long more they can last... Haha!

My next pair of sandals will be a Teva too..... hahaha.... :thumbsup:
sian.. like that i don't buy liao.. i'll be stuck with the same pair of sandals for so long...

I recommend... Okamoto Condoms :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

WuffRuff: Yes. The spider rubber is simply amazing!
excellent sheerlon polymer~ :) good for those with latex allergy.

i'll recommend buying.... raffles hotel mooncakes! :p

Royal Jelly capsules.
Made in Japan.
Buy from Nature's Farm. Eat everyday.

My wedding planner from raffles hotel tried to psycho me into trying (read: buying) the mooncakes coz he was in charge of the promotion :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.