What is L lens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lomo lens... gives u the benfit of the doubt whatever you shoot... God does not play dice, Lomo stuff do... :D

L means the the optics uses special quality glass to reduce flare and aberrations in lens, so cost more.

"L" of course stands for "Liao Lui"

yeah right. come on guys. enough jokes... i dont care if sweat really know or not the actual meaning of L lens, but i here give the actual meaning: L lens is a symbol uesd by CANON to demarcate their (or what they think is their) bunch of top quality lenses. period. but then again, have fun :)

L = life's savings.

But seriously why L ? why not A or B ? How did L came about ?

Originally posted by nicky
But seriously why L ? why not A or B ? How did L came about ?

Luxury. Those lenses are really Luxury lenses. And they are something to Lust after too. And they have a Long Life too. And they are heavy, so you have to Lug them around.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang

Luxury. Those lenses are really Luxury lenses. And they are something to Lust after too. And they have a Long Life too. And they are heavy, so you have to Lug them around.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Regards
CK

but seroously... i also interested in finding out the quality of L lens and how its better that other lenses

L stands for licence, you know, those people who wants to get their driving licence need to hang the "L" plate at both front and back of the car.

Likewise, the "L" stands for those who cannot shoot well and need to hang the "L" around their cameras. :devil: :devil:

* Goondu prepares to get flamed. :rbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.