What is it with signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

Sep 1, 2004
Blue/Green Planet
So, what IS IT with signatures :dunno:

How many of the tallented photographers here list what lens/cameras/flashes/cars/girl or boyfriends friends they have.

It is one thing to post a photo and let interested people know what equipment was used to take it.

But.....

It is another to state in every post "via a signature", my dikk is this big and I spend money to prove it.

Anyone can say that they have 10 L lens and 12 what evers .... who cares !!!

Show us your photo's and prove that you know how to use them.

Write something clever in your signature; something to think about, rather than drool factor.

Don't write something you are now expected to live up to and can't deliver.

A mere someone with a good eye can go out into a crowded carpark with a disposable kodak camera and return with a photo that would make you weep.

Get real !!!!

:(

i am a pentaxian... i not trying to show off.. sorry... :cry: please don't scold me.. no one likes pentax so i thought i would.. put it in...

:(

i am a pentaxian... i not trying to show off.. sorry... :cry: please don't scold me.. no one likes pentax so i thought i would.. put it in...

You are a bad bad boy (or girl) ... or goat.

Go and stand in the corner and wear the "I love Kodak hat".

I will tell you when you can come out and be with your friends.

OK ?

OK ?

goat a he-she? :eek:

How many of the tallented photographers here list what lens/cameras/flashes/cars/girl or boyfriends friends they have.

It is one thing to post a photo and let interested people know what equipment was used to take it.

But.....

It is another to state in every post "via a signature", my dikk is this big and I spend money to prove it.

Write something clever in your signature; something to think about, rather than drool factor.

A mere someone with a good eye can go out into a crowded carpark with a disposable kodak camera and return with a photo that would make you weep.

Get real !!!!

relax bro... :bsmilie:
nothing wrong with that lah.

if u go other forums. the same thing appear.... nothing special about it. its just a nature of men right ?

Well, I put my equipment on my sig not to boast (What's there to boast when i have more third-parties than Nikkors? :bsmilie:)

I put it so people don't need to ask me the time honoured 'what lens are you using?' question :sticktong

OK ?

what is kodak?

is it a type of lens?

But.....

Get real !!!!

That's the truth, but if I say it, someone scolds me.

So many people buy one piece after another piece trying to get that perfect shot when all they have to do is learn to use the equipment and understand what makes a good photo.

what is kodak?

is it a type of lens?

You don't know Kodak?

How long are you in Singapore?

nyonya.jpg

But.....

Get real !!!!

Because our brain is not simple and we can't understand it :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.