What is it these days with a gentleman honour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

knneo

Jul 21, 2003
Visit site
As titled.

Thread started to let off some steam due to a seller without a gentleman honour.

1. Struck a deal with seller though sms on Canon 40d.
2. Seller request that he want to keep his sale thread alive for more bidders - I agree.
3. Seller sms to confirm my interest and bid - I double confirm.
4. Seller again sms to confirm my interest on the cam - I ask when to deal.
5. Seller confirm to deal this weekend - Info seller I am schedule packed on Sat as I'm working till late.
6. Seller sms to postphone deal as he needs his backup cam for event - I agreed n ask for next deal date.
7. Seller MIA for 1 whole day, I sms more than 10 times and he refused to reply.
8. Sms seller today morning for reply - Replied saying that his main cam got faulty out of the blue and need to send in for repair.
9. Sms seller that I'll wait for his main cam to be repaired while I go "bodyless" as I had sold off my body to another bidder upon his confirmation of deal - Seller replied that he might not repair his cam if the repair cost is too high so ask to me to look for other deal on 40D.
10. Sms seller that he's trying to be funny and not complete the deal - no reply.:thumbsd::thumbsd:

Sale thread here

Don't get too worked up. There're many people here who have experienced aeroplane sellers, buyers asking for ridiculous discount.

But many just live and let live, no point letting your blood pressure up.

7. Seller MIA for 1 whole day, I sms more than 10 times and he refused to reply.

A lot worse have happened to others Iin CS Classifieds.

Up side? Slowy but surely, more 40Ds are being offered.

Look at it this way, who knows, it might have even been a problamatic body that you missed!

CHEERS!

Let's start a list of those aeroplane buyers and sellers! :bsmilie:

hahahaha yeah, especially since now no more ratings

really got a lot

we should also start list of "poor students" who try to get 50% off the price, from other "poor students", ironically, i've gotten quite a bit of that when i was selling stuff in b&s

To all CS'ers,

Will put the case to rest as Gabriel had offered to help me find another 2nd hand Canon 40D though sms last night after I send him the link to the thread.

Gabriel:

My sincere apologies for mistaking you as one of those ........ End of the day, you had your reasons but you failed to inform me in advance thus causing me to be "bodyless" and I'm not the type whom will walk out of a deal.

hahahaha yeah, especially since now no more ratings

really got a lot

we should also start list of "poor students" who try to get 50% off the price, from other "poor students", ironically, i've gotten quite a bit of that when i was selling stuff in b&s

everyone's a fricking poor student. :rolleyes:

Hi knneo,

Good to know you have resolved this matter with Gabriel and let it rest, suggest you close this thread to prevent OTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.