What is happening? Anybody know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha something like somebody accidentally hit the auntie or wad..then the angmoh husband push or hit her..then the singaporean ah beng step in.. one of the girl hit is one of the star blogger haha

haha something like somebody accidentally hit the auntie or wad..then the angmoh husband push or hit her..then the singaporean ah beng step in.. one of the girl hit is one of the star blogger haha

:bigeyes:....wah...the lao beng look fierce. Like the angmoh owe him million dollars......

let the police settle the case. do not need to angue so much and take law into own hand... waste time and energy

wah this old story resurfacing here again heheh....I think if you do a check of past thread in kopitiam you will find a discussion on it heheh

A case of old sarong party aunty who rudely bump into a girl and her friend and she turned around and this aunty use her umbrella to trying to the hit and instead landed the strike on the girl's bag.

So this started a heated argument that when the sarong party aunty try to get away as people started gather, the two girls try to stop her. Incidently, this girl is also a blogger so she reported this and blog at her site. Anyway...the sarong party aunty's trailer park ang mo b/f came to his aunty g/f's aid and shove the girl and man handle one of them by toss her ( if I am recall correctly lah) so it become an even bigger fiasco and the ah beng you see are not exactly the bad guys here heheh but very sympathic uncles trying to help the girls to keep the ang mo from leaving the scene when they call the police.... well something like that lah heheh... gee thought this story died liao heheheh and they even put these two video off the local stomp or another local video site. SOmehow someone brought it back it seem heheheh

Let that be a lesson for those idiots I too alway see...want to walk don;t use your mobile or start sms or play game even or look at your damn feet when you wallk. You do that...then you EXPECT to get bumped intentionally or accidentally.

wah this old story resurfacing here again heheh....I think if you do a check of past thread in kopitiam you will find a discussion on it heheh

A case of old sarong party aunty who rudely bump into a girl and her friend and she turned around and this aunty use her umbrella to trying to the hit and instead landed the strike on the girl's bag.

So this started a heated argument that when the sarong party aunty try to get away as people started gather, the two girls try to stop her. Incidently, this girl is also a blogger so she reported this and blog at her site. Anyway...the sarong party aunty's trailer park ang mo b/f came to his aunty g/f's aid and shove the girl and man handle one of them by toss her ( if I am recall correctly lah) so it become an even bigger fiasco and the ah beng you see are not exactly the bad guys here heheh but very sympathic uncles trying to help the girls to keep the ang mo from leaving the scene when they call the police.... well something like that lah heheh... gee thought this story died liao heheheh and they even put these two video off the local stomp or another local video site. SOmehow someone brought it back it seem heheheh

Let that be a lesson for those idiots I too alway see...want to walk don;t use your mobile or start sms or play game even or look at your damn feet when you wallk. You do that...then you EXPECT to get bumped intentionally or accidentally.

I see....so drama....:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.