rncw

Oct 26, 2002
Singapore / Japan / China
got this via an email sent to me....maybe you seen it before... heheheh

======================================================

What is the truest definition of Globalisation

Answer : Princess Diana's death

Question : How come

Answer : An English Princess with an Egyptian boyfriend crashes in a French tunnel,driving a German car with a Dutch engine,driven by a Belgian drunk on Scottish whiskey,followed closely by Italian Paparazzi on Japanese motorcycles,treated by an American doctor using medicines manufactured from raw materials from the Amazon jungles in Brazil

And this is sent to you by a Kiwi using Bill Gates' technology and you are probably reading this on one of the IBM clones,that use Taiwanese-made chips,and a Korean monitor,assembled by Bangladeshi workers in a Singapore plant,transported by lorries driven by Indians,hijacked by Indonesians,unloaded by Sicilian longshoremen,trucked by Mexican illegals and finally sold to you by Jews

That my friend is globlisation

Sent to me by an old classmate who has gone mad and is raising cattle in Patagonia in the Argentinian Pampas

======================================================

ah

i long time nv engage in real english already. last touch was some cfm covering chomsky's SD grammar theory...that one was actually vv interesting. felt like unearthing gold from archaeology sites..but didnt have time to follow up reading on my own..quite wasted ah.

Status
Not open for further replies.