Dec 10, 2009
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Hi gurus,

Can someone recommend me on a good read on

1. Basic photography fundamentals
2. Composition of shots

Thanks in advance!

Scott Kelby's Digital Photography Volumes 1, 2, and 3

Hi, Photography, 9th edition, Person International Edition, by Babara London/Jim Stone/John Upton @ S$47.00 thereabout.

Googel search for "basics of photography". Free. ;)

Hi gurus,

Can someone recommend me on a good read on

1. Basic photography fundamentals
2. Composition of shots

Thanks in advance!
have you read the camera manual first?

Don u notice at the top of "Newbies Corner"

It helps me in the past, hope it does for u. Thanks to Sulhan!

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309544

Bryan Peterson "Learning to see creativity" is gd as well

Yeah.. I read that already. I just want to brush up more on my fundamentals thats why I wanted a book on basic fundamentals as I believe anything you do, basic fundamentals are very important but it is almost always overlooked as beginners tend to jump into the more advanced stuff :D

Books from photowork shop are good. http://www.photoworkshop.com/books/.

Btw I got most of it as presents and im interested in HDR and Digital Infrared copies. Anyone here know where to get it and the price?

Last edited:
NLB Library will be most cost effective since u haven't decide on the genre of photography u will be venturing into..

NLB Library will be most cost effective since u haven't decide on the genre of photography u will be venturing into..

Thanks for the advice, actually I have been shooting mostly street and macro since my PnS camera days so that will probably stay.

Anyway I already got the Scott Kelby's Vol 1 -3 and Michael Freeman's Composition and Exposure books. They are a great help to me. Thanks everyone for the recommendation... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.