What Industry and business to choose if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonsoh19

Jan 2, 2007
What industry and business to choose if you guys want to start a small owned business in Singapore?:dunno:

in Singapore? Food. I would open up a restaurant. No matter what, people will want to eat. So all I need to do is make sure my location is ok, then depending on location determine the cuisine and pricing.

1. quality of food
2. location
3. pricing

nowadays ppl go to great lenghts to eat good food
eating has become a hobby

ya, am think of food industry as well... hmmm.... but do you think i need to know how to cook before thinking about setting up a food stall/ resturant?

ya, am think of food industry as well... hmmm.... but do you think i need to know how to cook before thinking about setting up a food stall/ resturant?

Nope. But you then need to hire a cook.

small food eatery. make lots of money til the people get sick of the new item. close it and invent new item. singaporeans like to try anything.

small food eatery. make lots of money til the people get sick of the new item. close it and invent new item. singaporeans like to try anything.

:think::think:

anyone already in his or her owned business (other than photography)? care to give some advise?

I would start an ELITE club! woohoo

However, i believe going into the luxurious line would make sense. i,e do a brewery, Fashion, like a club 21 or some sort. Cigarretes? alcohol etc

Photo post processing? U dun even need a camera, just need a high end PC and Photoshop, plus a lot of yr time.

Status
Not open for further replies.