What if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xotic

Oct 5, 2005
Hmmm, just for discussion... What if you are recalled by Mindef during a shoot? Anyone encounter this situation? What can be done? Abandon the shoot? :bsmilie:

you have X amount to time to report

since you already know that you are on stand-by
you should have stand-by someone to take over, just in case

Had a soundman I knew that was recalled while on shoot for one of Jack Neo's movies. The verdict from unit was.

"You know its recall period hence no excuse. And no you cannot come in civilian. And no even though you are now at Jurong Point and your reporting camp is in Sungei Gedong, you are not in your uniform hence you must go back home to Pasir Ris to get your uniform and report in full no 4."

Result? He reported at the 10pm..... recall was activated at 10am........

Oh my! He got kena punishment? Hopefully not. Keep the experiences coming in!

He didnt kanna punished............ I "did" cos I had to wait from 5pm till 10pm for him to come in.... I was the guy in charge of the recall for my in camp unit that year.... He was the last fellow.... I couldnt leave till the last fellow report in.

If you know that you're on stand by that you should "stand by" your no.4 with you during the shoot or if you know about the shoot along ago, apply for examption lor. That's what my guys use to do,
If it is one of those stand by for recall on the last day of resivist ie: last weekend/Sunday.......... why the hell are you shooting while still on reservist?

centuryegg said:
He didnt kanna punished............ I "did" cos I had to wait from 5pm till 10pm for him to come in.... I was the guy in charge of the recall for my in camp unit that year.... He was the last fellow.... I couldnt leave till the last fellow report in.

Wah, I thought the whole unit cannot leave until all has reported in.

Status
Not open for further replies.